Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Large Leader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please do everyone a favor and remove the link to his website from the OP. We don't need newbies falling for a terrible ToS when the admin is taking the works of others.

Nanobuds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2016-3-29_17-43-49.png
(warning, large screenshot)

Now I got blocked from the forums, AGAIN.

@mastaklo Is this how you solve conflicts? By blocking people who question you?

Grow up man.

ShadowLuigi~NG~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Proof of stolen mods:
a4ad285195.jpg

c461e05e5f.jpg

860607e700.jpg

9f984f0f39.jpg

Not sure which is worse. The fact that he did this or the fact that he believed he would not get caught...Are you serious right now? Like Large stated before. This is what the community is against. Where's his dignity? He's a grown man and even young teenagers are acting more mature than he has been these past few days. Real shame.

SJ135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to learn the basics about Sm4sh modding, I have a WiiU on 5.3.2 FW and the european version of Smash Bros, but there is something I don't understand... If we need to stay on 5.3.2 to hack the game, how is it possible to exist videos with DLC characters such as Bayonetta, Cloud, etc., without upgrading the console to access the eShop? Maybe using WUP Installer?

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to learn the basics about Sm4sh modding, I have a WiiU on 5.3.2 FW and the european version of Smash Bros, but there is something I don't understand... If we need to stay on 5.3.2 to hack the game, how is it possible to exist videos with DLC characters such as Bayonetta, Cloud, etc., without upgrading the console to access the eShop? Maybe using WUP Installer?
spoofing using wup

SJ135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
spoofing using wup
OK, then I was right. Thank you very much, anyway. ;)

Second question, though: in order to have these DLC characters, I don't think that only the latest game update is needed, so I must buy them, isn't it? I have another WiiU on 5.5.1 with all extra characters bought, can I export them to the 5.3.2 WiiU somehow? I have read long time ago that it's possible, but it requires to erase any bought content on the original WiiU to export that content to the spoofed WiiU. Am I correct?

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, then I was right. Thank you very much, anyway. ;)

Second question, though: in order to have these DLC characters, I don't think that only the latest game update is needed, so I must buy them, isn't it? I have another WiiU on 5.5.1 with all extra characters bought, can I export them to the 5.3.2 WiiU somehow? I have read long time ago that it's possible, but it requires to erase any bought content on the original WiiU to export that content to the spoofed WiiU. Am I correct?
I have asked this same question on this forum and the answer I got was no, it's not possible

SJ135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have asked this same question on this forum and the answer I got was no, it's not possible
Oh, sorry. :(

Well, I suppose I have no choice, so if it's possible to access the eShop using WUP Installer I don't care if I need to buy them again.

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
@mariosonicds @soneek

Has any of you explored the possibilities of adding extra code to the game (ex. unlimited replay upload, nametags on replays, preset settings for Vs Mode, tags remember the last skin used etc.)

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
I need help uploading my soundbanks to Gamebanana.

When I try to upload it as a "Sound", it's not possible as the website only allows .mp3s with a size limt of 630kb when these are .nus3bank

How do I solve this?

Sn10jg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I'm going to try to get sdcaffeine working for smash mods. I know how to do music replacement (haven't tested yet), but how do I know how to replace textures, stages, sfx, etc?

GBMini

Trophies
XP
Country
I need help uploading my soundbanks to Gamebanana.

When I try to upload it as a "Sound", it's not possible as the website only allows .mp3s with a size limt of 630kb when these are .nus3bank

How do I solve this?

Hey hope this image helps

http://puu.sh/o1W4l/eed7be874d.png

Also I'm sorry you guys have been having problems with other sites to upload your content on, on GB we fight hard to make sure people provide proper credits and have permission to upload the content they are uploading. Feel free to let me know if you need any more help getting stuff set up on GB either on here or you can contact me over there. Cheers/

Last edited by GBMini,

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey hope this image helps

http://puu.sh/o1W4l/eed7be874d.png

Also I'm sorry you guys have been having problems with other sites to upload your content on, on GB we fight hard to make sure people provide proper credits and have permission to upload the content they are uploading. Feel free to let me know if you need any more help getting stuff set up on GB either on here or you can contact me over there. Cheers/

Managed to upload the mods. Now how do I add a image to it which will appear on the front page?

Sn10jg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know the file paths for textures, stages, and csps? Trying to get to them to show up on sdcafiine.

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those editing Parameters, here's the list of the order of fighters in the file fighter_param.bin

mii
mii
mii
mario
dk
link
samus
yoshi
kirby
fox
pikachu
luigi