Hacking Discuss Upcoming Switch features!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 7,014
  • Replies 41

What would you rather have?

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP
Ok, so in this thread we go and discuss upcoming features we want and what seems possible. Can be Hax, system menu features, updates, dlc, new games, etc.
I hope for Save editors, 1 app that has a lot of DLC. I mean like 1 VC app that has all the games you bought, like DLC. Buy Mario bros NES and launch it from there. No more than 1 app for emulation, so like Retroarch but official, Rainway, Youtube, and a 1 year anniversary update to BotW that adds a lot of features. and I hope for a Pearl and Marina and Octoling Amiibo (Splatoon 2). Discord and Luma3DS-like patching. And a menu theme that changes instruments when you enter different apps. Post your thoughts below.

PeterMcCain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I would like save editors and mods That I can use for mario kart 8 deluxe also wii emulator so I can play all the shovelware games also gamecube games will most likely run also it would be cool if smea did a portal game like he did for the 3ds

Reactions: iAqua
D

Deleted User

OP
I would like save editors and mods That I can use for mario kart 8 deluxe also wii emulator so I can play all the shovelware games also gamecube games will most likely run also it would be cool if smea did a portal game like he did for the 3ds
Lol yes. I think certain things are ported to much. Like HELLO WORLD or portal or Bad Apple or the same design for homebrew launchers.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Strategiespiel-Command-Conquer-Basis-600x375-533516da2455c522.jpg
a nice smooth Windows 95 emulator. not some crazy type of 3ds one.
For c&c 1 or what?

Good idea Then :rofl2:

Last edited by loler55,

Bowl0l

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
A CFW that cannot be removed like Luma3DS.
prefer the option to access homebrew but without loosing the option to buy/play games from the eShop.

Reactions: TheMCNerd2017

Nicat93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe if we have piracy, switch is an open field for all the other stuff. So I voted for piracy :mthr:
And yeah, this forum is full of shameless people :D

Reactions: Masterwin

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So was this thread for official features or unofficial features? As for official, I wouldn't mind having twitch or even some chromecast support apps, would make things easier to do, typing with switch and viewing with chromecast tv. :)

As for unofficial, i just want to see some homebrew games. Quite frankly all people care about with a hack is piracy, I want to see some games or apps that show off what the switch can do with all its features. So far motion control isn't selling like it did on wii.:unsure:

D

Deleted User

OP
So was this thread for official features or unofficial features? As for official, I wouldn't mind having twitch or even some chromecast support apps, would make things easier to do, typing with switch and viewing with chromecast tv. :)

As for unofficial, i just want to see some homebrew games. Quite frankly all people care about with a hack is piracy, I want to see some games or apps that show off what the switch can do with all its features. So far motion control isn't selling like it did on wii.:unsure:
Both. And thanks for posting on my thread. You're like one of the GBATemp celebrities.

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Save transfer utility from 3.0.0 to 4.0.1.
Save editor.
Emus... So many emus. In fact, ALL of the emus!

emu_state_barrier_fence_emu_wars.jpg

Note: This isn't a very representative photo. There aren't enough emus in there to make my point.

Also, the Switch would make a decent emulation device.

Last edited by DSpider,
D

Deleted User

OP
Save transfer utility from 3.0.0 to 4.0.1.
Save editor.
Emus... So many emus. In fact, ALL of the emus!

emu_state_barrier_fence_emu_wars.jpg

Note: This isn't a very representative photo. There aren't enough emus in there to make my point.

Also, the Switch would make a decent emulation device.
xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

According to who? :P

I just was trying to contribute to a conversation, that is the idea of a forum right? :yay:
lol

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pong port where you can play against others over Wi-Fi. You take a controller according to your side (left joy-con for left side right joy-con for right) and move the paddle by using the selected joy-con up or down. Yes I'm that simple minded.
No I didn't think it would look dirty if someone catches you from behind.

Reactions: joepassive

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have money for games so yeah, piracy here. I will only buy the console if it can run patched games...

And I don't see why would I give like 70eur for a cut down version of a game to play out there when I don't buy PS4\PC games for that kind of price.

And on Nintendo even a game that we would only need to press a single button to play it, would already cost 20eur. On 3DS even those black n white Gameboy games with like 4MB were costing around 10eur, what a joke.

I have a Nvidia Shield Tablet so I can play portable games 4 free, I only bought borderlands 2.

Last edited by guily6669,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there