Hacking Discovered a METHOD for UPDATING outdated Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazturtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Inb4 the inevitable, "You guys were being too mean, now I'm keeping this fantastic exploit to myself except for my girlfriend in Canada who was nice to me so SHE'S seen it, therefore it's real, kekekek." post.
Nonsense, the next set is: "I need another Switch / this specific game to get it working properly, if you donate to me I can get it done faster".

naed06

Trophies
XP
Country
He did indeed upload a video to his YouTube channel but after watching it I'm still not convinced it's real

[Can't post link to video, I'm still a NooB]

I call fake

PoliticallyIncorrect

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He did indeed upload a video to his YouTube channel but after watching it I'm still not convinced it's real

[Can't post link to video, I'm still a NooB]

I call fake
Ya, I watched it and at one point he moves the camera away and believe he moved the first switch and put another switch in it's place. Says he can't let you see something yet. But you hear it being moved.

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, I watched it and at one point he moves the camera away and believe he moved the first switch and put another switch in it's place. Says he can't let you see something yet. But you hear it being moved.

This is like those really bad tutorials you find online with the shitty watermarks and notepad interface with the font size set to like, 50 so they can only type one or two words at a time.

D

Deleted-442439

I think this 100% must be fake, if this guy actually found a method he would need CFW and Trustzone. The NIM system module (used to request downloads) would need to be modified to send ticket download request somehow without the servers rejecting it, the chain of trust would not let that happen. If he actually did that he would be the most talented dev on here.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted-442439

Last edited by ,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...