Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argonitious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSi theme reminds me of DSCovered in a way. I missed that so much when I found out DSCovered wouldn't work on anything other than my old Acekard 2i. Now I just need to track down a DSTwo...

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The twl loader sucks I tried playing 10 games that said was compatible but the only game that work was Mario kart

You know what else sucks? Crapping all over someone else's work without going through troubleshooting steps to make sure you have everything set up correctly.

Marcogn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! First question deleted because I found the solution: if, while creating Newer Super Mario Bros from the software, the name is "Newer Super Mario Bros. DS.nds" you have to remove the first dot in this way: "Newer Super Mario Bros DS.nds". Stupid solution to stupid problem! :D
Second question: Pokémon HeartGold (Italian Version) boot up, make me choose the saved game but then black screen and nothing more. How can I go past this tediuos black screen?
Thank you!

Last edited by Marcogn,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Second question: Pokémon HeartGold (Italian Version) boot up, make me choose the saved game but then black screen and nothing more. How can I go past this tediuos black screen?
Thank you!
If the english version gives the same result, wait for a fix.

D

Deleted User

help im trying to play sonic rush adventure which according to the compatibility list works as long as either mario kart ds or sonic rush is set as the donor rom since i dont have a mkds rom (nor could i find one) im usin the sonic rush rom i already had on my 3ds but when i try to start sonic rush adventure i just get the "unable to read game data turn of power and re-insert game card" message

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
help im trying to play sonic rush adventure which according to the compatibility list works as long as either mario kart ds or sonic rush is set as the donor rom since i dont have a mkds rom (nor could i find one) im usin the sonic rush rom i already had on my 3ds but when i try to start sonic rush adventure i just get the "unable to read game data turn of power and re-insert game card" message
MKDS is the best and only donor ROM there is.

D

Deleted User

MKDS is the best and only donor ROM there is.
well then ya might wanna change the compatibility list so that it doenst say that sonic rush works as a donor rom for sonic rush adventure (now i just need to get my hands on a mkds rom XD fml)

Gameoverman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hey, Robz8, I love the way TWLoader works, but could you help me with a little problem I'm encountering?

I tried to use TWLoader with my R4iTT flashcard (specifically the one on the left on this webpage without the screw), then I pressed start, set game location to Flashcard, then pressed "Add Games", wondering what it would do. I was greeted with a white screen. I restarted the 3DS and then tried my flashcard directly from the home menu. Apparently, the white screen was still there, even without using TWLoader. Somehow, TWLoader bricked my flashcard! :cry:

What did TWLoader do to my flashcard that made it white screen every time it's booted up? Know any way to fix it? It worked perfectly fine before. I even tried re-formatting and re-downloading kernel files and switching to another micro SD card, but it stays on that accursed white screen. Heck, reset Slot 1 is already enabled. I really screwed up. I'm using an old 3DS, by the way.

Help me Robz8. You're my only hope.

Last edited by Gameoverman,

jackazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everybody. I've got a question regarding homebrews and TWLoader.

I've been trying to run cquake ds and quake 2 ds homebrews with twloader but had no luck. Both load but freeze when it comes to look out for the requested files; these homebrews require you to have a folder in your root with .pak files (ID1 folder for quake 1, BASEQ2 folder for Q2).

Is there anybody who could help me? Thanks.

Blu605

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to run a game using TWLoader, it will load normally and right before finishing, say "Error!" and display a large red X. I have checked the compatible games list, and even games that would run almost perfectly give me this error. I can't seem to figure out why it does this.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to run a game using TWLoader, it will load normally and right before finishing, say "Error!" and display a large red X. I have checked the compatible games list, and even games that would run almost perfectly give me this error. I can't seem to figure out why it does this.
set the donor rom to mario kart ds, you need a mario kart ds rom, and i think you press select on it to set it as the donor.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Robz8, I love the way TWLoader works, but could you help me with a little problem I'm encountering?

I tried to use TWLoader with my R4iTT flashcard (specifically the one on the left on this webpage without the screw), then I pressed start, set game location to Flashcard, then pressed "Add Games", wondering what it would do. I was greeted with a white screen. I restarted the 3DS and then tried my flashcard directly from the home menu. Apparently, the white screen was still there, even without using TWLoader. Somehow, TWLoader bricked my flashcard! :cry:

What did TWLoader do to my flashcard that made it white screen every time it's booted up? Know any way to fix it? It worked perfectly fine before. I even tried re-formatting and re-downloading kernel files and switching to another micro SD card, but it stays on that accursed white screen. Heck, reset Slot 1 is already enabled. I really screwed up. I'm using an old 3DS, by the way.

Help me Robz8. You're my only hope.
You're out of luck. You'll either need a new flashcard, or try loading ROMs from the SD card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello everybody. I've got a question regarding homebrews and TWLoader.

I've been trying to run cquake ds and quake 2 ds homebrews with twloader but had no luck. Both load but freeze when it comes to look out for the requested files; these homebrews require you to have a folder in your root with .pak files (ID1 folder for quake 1, BASEQ2 folder for Q2).

Is there anybody who could help me? Thanks.
Currently, some homebrew aren't working correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw today at school I gave one of my cookies from my snack to the girl I like.