Status
Not open for further replies.

John Peeble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to load Heart Gold randomizer with mario kart as the donor rom, it says that an error has occured. Any fix for this?

John Peeble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to load Heart Gold randomizer with mario kart as the donor rom, it says that an error has occured. Any fix for this?

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm wondering something, what is the thing that causes some games to work and some others to not work, for example why Pokemon diamond and Pearl didn't work and now work with mariokart as donor rom but pokemon black and white still don't work
Is it caused by a security in the cartdridge ? some features not implemented ? i'm really curious

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using EmuNAND, please follow this guide to move EmuNAND to SysNAND.
I'm wondering something, what is the thing that causes some games to work and some others to not work, for example why Pokemon diamond and Pearl didn't work and now work with mariokart as donor rom but pokemon black and white still don't work
Is it caused by a security in the cartdridge ? some features not implemented ? i'm really curious
Some patches are not implemented.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is NTR clockspeed only possible for New 3ds users? I'm trying to run The Newer DS rom hack(Rom hack of new super mario bros) on my o3ds but I keep getting errors, everything else is up to date TWLloader and luma so Im guessing its because im not a n3ds user (yet)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is NTR clockspeed only possible for New 3ds users? I'm trying to run The Newer DS rom hack(Rom hack of new super mario bros) on my o3ds but I keep getting errors, everything else is up to date TWLloader and luma so Im guessing its because im not a n3ds user (yet)
NTR and TWL clock speed both work on N3DS.
What does the error look like?

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR and TWL clock speed both work on N3DS.
What does the error look like?
I'm getting the errors on my o3ds (Havent tried it on n3ds since I dont have one yet, I'm waiting for it to arrive by mail) The error occurs when you select a rom and it takes you to the ds boot screen, then when its on the loading screen with the 9 grey blocks it stops 3/4s of the way from finishing and it says error and the 9 grey blocks now have 5 red blocks that form an X, Is it because I'm on an o3ds?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the errors on my o3ds (Havent tried it on n3ds since I dont have one yet, I'm waiting for it to arrive by mail) The error occurs when you select a rom and it takes you to the ds boot screen, then when its on the loading screen with the 9 grey blocks it stops 3/4s of the way from finishing and it says error and the 9 grey blocks now have 5 red blocks that form an X, Is it because I'm on an o3ds?
No. NTR/TWL mode is the same on both O3DS and N3DS.
Try setting Mario Kart DS as donor ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I got this one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DDHC5MV