Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normally after loading "Add Games", after the bottom screen flashes grey, and then it switches to the top screen, the bottom screen will have a blue loading bar.
Does YSMenu normally work on your R4, if regularly in use? Is your flashcard's microSD 2GB or lower?
If so, since I don't own the original R4, I can't help. Sorry. :(
YSMenu seems to run fine when launching it from the flashcard, but it stops with the message "Running fat:/_nds/twloader.nds with 1 parameters". And to answer your second question, my flashcard's sd card is 2 GB

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YSMenu seems to run fine when launching it from the flashcard, but it stops with the message "Running fat:/_nds/twloader.nds with 1 parameters". And to answer your second question, my flashcard's sd card is 2 GB
Huh?
Can you record a video of the problem?

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
I updated to ver 5.0.0 but when I try to update the unofficial bootstrap it gives me an exception and restarts the 3DS. Now the app doesn't work. I inserted my MicroSD and manually replaced the files with the latest release and it worked again. Then I tried updating the unofficial bootstrap again and it crashed. Now the app works but it says "no version available" when I use the unofficial bootstrap.

Has support for unofficial stopped or is it a bug?

FeistyTroglodyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that updating to the latest version causes a data abort and that a fix has been developed. The issue I have found has been closed because it "is fixed in latest nighty's [sic]". I have however been unable to find a working link to the nightly builds. Could you provide the link or will I have to compile the project myself?

The bug is also quite severe since it prevents me from launching the app while using wifi even though I have disabled auto-updates.

Dennis94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded the newest update but it says "sd: _nds/twloader/TWLD.twldr not found" what does it mean? It was working before

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It gives me an error " Sd:/_nds/twloader/TWLD.twldr not found." Why? my rom were working before.

Reactions: LucarioWolf

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the newest update but it says "sd: _nds/twloader/TWLD.twldr not found" what does it mean? It was working before

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It gives me an error " Sd:/_nds/twloader/TWLD.twldr not found." Why? my rom were working before.
Redownload TWLoader.7z. TWLD.twldr is at "sdroot/_nds/twloader/".

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TWLoader v5.0.0

• Soft-reset is implemented to DSTT, R4i Gold, R4i-SDHC, and SC DSONE! Bootstrap will have soft-reset as well, soon. (Soft-reset code by @shutterbug2000)
    A forwarder pack unique to TWLoader includes it.
    Press L+R+A+B+X+Y to activate!
    Zelda Four Swords (USA) is being used as placeholder for the TWLoader GUI.

Does this include R4i-SDHC RTS versions as well? it's unclear (though, they are all grouped into the same package) And could you explain what this means? how it works exactly? do I need Zelda Four Swords to be in my game list O.o I'm confused

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this include R4i-SDHC RTS versions as well? it's unclear (though, they are all grouped into the same package) And could you explain what this means? how it works exactly? do I need Zelda Four Swords to be in my game list O.o I'm confused
Yep, you need Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition installed on your 3DS, but I'm pretty sure you don't.
And I'm sure R4i-SDHC RTS still works.

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, you need Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition installed on your 3DS, but I'm pretty sure you don't.
And I'm sure R4i-SDHC RTS still works.
yeah if I use the combo buttons, it freezes on a black screen

EDIT: and that's a dsi title which I do have installed :O

Last edited by Nomelas,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c