RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I don't infuriate you with this silly question...but does this mean that you can add .nds games from your 3ds sd card for to the sd card inside the r4 flashcard?

If so that would be just what I seek!
No. "Add Games" adds a game on your flashcard to the flashcard menu in TWLoader.

Reactions: fatsquirrel

Silicon42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I can't seem to get this working with loading games from my ak2i. I have the right flashcard selected in the settings, I made sure I put the files that are in the appropriate pack into the flashcard and the folder that said to go in the 3ds sd card where it said and even the files in flashcardroot on the root of the flashcard's sd. With debug turned on I get as far as "SD access ON" and then whitescreen. I have tried all combinations of Reset Slot-1 and Lock ARM9 SCFG_EXT and none seem to get me any further. I have ARM9 CPU speed set to TWL and VRAM boost On if that helps. Could it possibly relate to Flashcard INI location? I don't know what that is supposed to be pointing at.

Last edited by Silicon42,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I can't seem to get this working with loading games from my ak2i. I have the right flashcard selected in the settings, I made sure I put the files that are in the appropriate pack into the flashcard and the folder that said to go in the 3ds sd card where it said and even the files in flashcardroot on the root of the flashcard's sd. With debug turned on I get as far as "SD access ON" and then whitescreen. I have tried all combinations of Reset Slot-1 and Lock ARM9 SCFG_EXT and none seem to get me any further. I have ARM9 CPU speed set to TWL and VRAM boost On if that helps. Could it possibly relate to Flashcard INI location? I don't know what that is supposed to be pointing at.
It white screens, because the NTR Launcher being used is not the alt version, which the Acekard2i is compatible with.

Subötaï

Trophies
XP
Country
works only after removing settings.ini

the problem is somwere here
LANGUAGE = 1
BOOT_ANIMATION = 0
HEALTH&SAFETY_MSG = 0

Silicon42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It white screens, because the NTR Launcher being used is not the alt version, which the Acekard2i is compatible with.
Actually I was already using the unofficial bootstrap if that was what you were referring to. If it's not then you might have to explain it to me. I tried the official one anyway and it also didn't work.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I was already using the unofficial bootstrap if that was what you were referring to. If it's not then you might have to explain it to me. I tried the official one anyway and it also didn't work.
bootstrap isn't for flashcards.
NTR Launcher does the Slot-1 card booting.

Silicon42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. Okay, I downloaded and installed the .cia of the Apache Thunder's latest release. How do I get TWLoader to use it?

Roadhog360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once I get into the settings, pressing B to go back out crashes the application. I can't change any settings because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bueno