Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

vander263

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When updating from TWLoader the new bootstrap, it only downloads a a version wih 333 KB, when the new version has 366 KB, what's the problem?

vander263

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, when i put New Super Mario Bros the TWLoader freezes when verfying it, i already cleaned the the bnricons folder and it didn't solve

destany89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The instructions says to extract the files in "sdroot", not the folder itself to the sd root.
yeah that was the problem.... i somehow skimmed over that at least 4 times... not my best moment lol
is their a way to request game testing or at least be added to the list of whether it works and etc? btw i appreciate you helping me even though it was my error

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah that was the problem.... i somehow skimmed over that at least 4 times... not my best moment lol
is their a way to request game testing or at least be added to the list of whether it works and etc? btw i appreciate you helping me even though it was my error
I think you can request access by clicking "View only" or "Comment only", then clicking "Request edit access".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ... +1