Status
Not open for further replies.

Regnum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I encountered a problem while using TWLoader. I started TWLoader, then the screen froze white. So I tried turning my 3DS off then on. Now it won't let me turn it on, because my SD card is corrupted. I ended up having to format it and lose all of my files.

Last edited by Regnum,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWLoader v2.0
Previous release should've been version 2.0, but wasn't, due to it having no GUI changes.

This changes both the GUI and TWLNAND side.

Additions:
  • Added option to disable game location switching (which the R button does).
Improvements/Bugfixes:
  • The battery icon is now functional.
  • TWLNAND side: Both retail and homebrew ROMs now work.

The ROM locations have been changed:
  • "sdmc:/nds/" -> "sdmc:/roms/nds/"
  • "sdmc:/nds/flashcard/" -> "sdmc:/roms/flashcard/nds/"

Files changed:
  • sdroot/_nds/twloader/cia/TWLoader - TWLNAND side.cia
  • sdroot/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Robz8 i have the black screen problem too. I have installed the patched twl firmware (v4 or v3 i dont remember) both in sys/emunand (i am using menuhax not A9LH) in order to make ds flashcard work. I have installed twloader and nand side cia both in sys/emunand and replaced bootstrap-dldi.nds in _nds folder. Every time i am trying to load a nds rom i am getting a black screen with the message error has occured..... with no white screen. I havent used any forwarders option or files because i want to try it without nds flash card. Am i doing anything wrong?

skyboyextreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i see that you are having in the to-do list that the app will be able to read banner icons and text directly from the flashcart, does this mean no more ini files and no more trying to rip icons using a third party app ?

oresterosso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dsitaly.it
XP
Country
Italy
I added the new version 2.0, mario cart does not work, after the screen where you start the game crashes with error: "turn off the console re-enter the card-playing"
Bomberman works perfectly, so I suppose a compatibility problem?

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Robz8 i have the black screen problem too. I have installed the patched twl firmware (v4 or v3 i dont remember) both in sys/emunand (i am using menuhax not A9LH) in order to make ds flashcard work. I have installed twloader and nand side cia both in sys/emunand and replaced bootstrap-dldi.nds in _nds folder. Every time i am trying to load a nds rom i am getting a black screen with the message error has occured..... with no white screen. I havent used any forwarders option or files because i want to try it without nds flash card. Am i doing anything wrong?
Try running a DS cartirdge, your TWL firm may be bricked.

bonoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a Emunand user, I have to install the file of the step 3 over Sysnand and Emunand as well? I mean, in both nands? I am using Luma latest version.

real_life

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello there

I've got a problem here.
Already done the steps and everything but i can't get the Twloader side to be installed in sysnand (or emunand, im confused right now)...

And the output is the "black screen with turn off to continue"....

My N3DSxl is on Sysnand 9.2.0-20E, Emunand, and i use it on Emunand 11.1.0-34E (on Luma)
From there i get FBI old and latest version to install everything, because i cant get nothing installed on sysnand (things doesnt show up, not even FBI is there)
From FBI old version (the DOS like one)
I get this installing the TWLOADER side.cia:
nstall failed!
WLoader - TWLNAND side.cia
ource: SOURCE_FSFILEWRITE (0x1c)
odule: MODULE_NN_AM (Ox20)
evel: LEVEL_USAGE (0x1c)
ummary: SUMMARY_INVALID_ARGUMENT (0x7)
escryption: DESCRYPTION_INVALID_COMBINATION (0x3ee)
ress Start to continue.

from FBI latest, and DevMenu, i cant get the option to install cias in NAND, so i couldn't try with those

From what i've read, maybe its something with the NANDs linkage, but i dont know where to start, hoping that someone stumbled in the same problem, because, i dont think this will be a easy fix.... i mean "the hard reset format everything easyfix"...

chaoskagami

G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I can´t because somehow my H&S app went missing. Don´t know what went wrong back then.
And I simply don´t want to downgrade once again as there is a chance of bricking so pls don´t try to always force people ._.
"But the chance of bricking is less then 0.1%!!!!11!" - well, if you pay for my 3DS in case I brick I don´t mind trying it :)

How does the health and safety app go missing!? I mean, theoretically, if your sysNAND is running 9.2 you could just use svcHax FBI to reinstall a CIA of it, but...

I won't say the chance of bricking is less than 0.1%. It is, but only if you follow directions (and if you followed the Guide, you wouldn't be missing H&S. :glare:) I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol