RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i followed the instructions but it doesn't seem to work, do i need to uninstall the previous TWLoader setup the one from this thread ?
No.
If you're getting a Luma error crash screen, then idk what to do, because I never get that. :(

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
No.
If you're getting a Luma error crash screen, then idk what to do, because I never get that. :(

no i'm not even there yet, when i start the SRLoader nothing happens i can see some settings but nothing else,there isn't even an option to select Flashcard !!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i'm not even there yet, when i start the SRLoader nothing happens i can see some settings but nothing else,there isn't even an option to select Flashcard !!
To pick a flashcard, you have to put SRLoader on the flashcard, and run it from there.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so are you saying SRLoader can only be started from flashcard while TWLoader from 3DS home screen ?
No. You can also start SRLoader from HOME Menu, but that means you can't run any games from the flashcard by doing that, unless SRLoader is started from the flashcard itself.

Reactions: satel

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
No. You can also start SRLoader from HOME Menu, but that means you can't run any games from the flashcard by doing that, unless SRLoader is started from the flashcard itself.

oh i see now,i think i will just stick with TWLoader,it's better for me even though i can't soft reset to go back to the games menu i will get used to it. thanks for your quick replies as always :)

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Am I right in saying ‘Add Game’ support is still broken for the R4i Gold 3DS Plus? I’m considering getting one but will reconsider if TWLoader doesn’t support it.

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forget what happened, but I know I had to clear my TWLoader config to load games off the SD card again & to load the flashcart directly.
And while I'm here, can TWLoader can launch actual cartridges at TWL clock speeds?

drag0nscythe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to access the ttmenu for cheat codes? I'm using the DSTT flashcard and it looks like I have setup twlloader correctly

EmeraldB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed the gui and both nand side cias. The menu works fine. I tried playing mario kart ds as a test, but it just shows a black screen. I reinstalled it multiple times with the exact same problem. Anybody know how to fix this?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to access the ttmenu for cheat codes? I'm using the DSTT flashcard and it looks like I have setup twlloader correctly
Not possible.
I just installed the gui and both nand side cias. The menu works fine. I tried playing mario kart ds as a test, but it just shows a black screen. I reinstalled it multiple times with the exact same problem. Anybody know how to fix this?
https://3ds.hacks.guide/troubleshooting#dsi--ds-functionality-is-broken-after-completing-the-guide

TiagoS10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
in the previous version of the bootstrap the chrono trigger worked fine but now that I installed the version 0.7.3 no longer works on a screen saying that it is starting the memory of the recording file, when I do not have a game card inserted because when I have that it is not possible to access the data, I am very confused.
Is there any way to solve this?
and sorry if my english is bad

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the previous version of the bootstrap the chrono trigger worked fine but now that I installed the version 0.7.3 no longer works on a screen saying that it is starting the memory of the recording file, when I do not have a game card inserted because when I have that it is not possible to access the data, I am very confused.
Is there any way to solve this?
and sorry if my english is bad
Try re-setting MKDS as donor ROM.
If that doesn't work, your MKDS ROM may be corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1