1,001 bytes · Views: 90
Last edited by nl255,

Hecatia666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I would like to know how exactly it's possible to put FE - Shin Monshou no Nazo (With the english patch) to work, because for me it loads the game but in a black screen that says "Unable to load data". I think it has to do with trying to do this in a 2DS, but I want to make sure...

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know how exactly it's possible to put FE - Shin Monshou no Nazo (With the english patch) to work, because for me it loads the game but in a black screen that says "Unable to load data". I think it has to do with trying to do this in a 2DS, but I want to make sure...
The message appears, because either there is no donor cart inserted, or the cart is using the EEPROM save chip.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if the incompatability w/ the newest builds of luma stems from Cheat functionality they're trying to add-in is TWLoader using Any of debug functions? i dont know much but skimming thru https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/pull/1000 looks like in part of how they were doing it they relied on debug functions but, using it +cheat support at the same time was causing crashes, maybe its somehow related?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any idea what does this error means ((fatInit Default crashed!)) ??
Ignore it, if the game loads.
If it's still there, that means that the SD card init code is stuck in a loop.
also where do i find latest bightly build & does these builds improve game compatibility or just to ad new features like cheats...etc
Unofficial bootstrap is the nightly build.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Ignore it, if the game loads.
If it's still there, that means that the SD card init code is stuck in a loop.

Unofficial bootstrap is the nightly build.

the games still load so i shall ignore & by the way can i have the same menu with covers but for the games on R4i 3ds sdhc card instead of SD ? i tried this but it always boots to the flashcard menu

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the games still load so i shall ignore & by the way can i have the same menu with covers but for the games on R4i 3ds sdhc card instead of SD ? i tried this but it always boots to the flashcard menu
Did you set the flashcard in the settings screen, and also extracted what's in the "flashcardsdroot (all)" folder in TWLoader.7z, to the flashcard's microSD card root?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Did you set the flashcard in the settings screen, and also extracted what's in the "flashcardsdroot (all)" folder in TWLoader.7z, to the flashcard's microSD card root?

no but i just did & i got red sd card icon on the screen with question mark on top of it !!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no but i just did & i got red sd card icon on the screen with question mark on top of it !!
You're probably missing the flashcard pack files from TWLoader.7z, then.
It's in the "flashcardsdroot" folder that doesn't say "(all)".

Reactions: satel

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

you are right,i'm adding games to the menu. thanks

only issue with the R4 vs 3DS's SD card apart from compatibility is that the R4 drains the battery really fast even in stand by mode !!!

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

how do i change the game ? do i need to turn off the 3ds ? i tried the soft reset hoping this will bring me back to the main twloader menu but 3ds crashed !!!

Last edited by satel,

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
i wonder if the incompatability w/ the newest builds of luma stems from Cheat functionality they're trying to add-in is TWLoader using Any of debug functions? i dont know much but skimming thru https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/pull/1000 looks like in part of how they were doing it they relied on debug functions but, using it +cheat support at the same time was causing crashes, maybe its somehow related?

I'm using the latest nightly with the cheat function and everything seems fine

The Luma commit that broke TWloader is 1182d3a which fixed a Rosalina menu issue on the o3ds. The commit right before it which added cheat support (938cb64) works fine.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i change the game ? do i need to turn off the 3ds ? i tried the soft reset hoping this will bring me back to the main twloader menu but 3ds crashed !!!
The soft-reset only brings up SRLoader, which I assume you don't have installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F