Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomePlayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,i'm new to this forum,first things first, i would like to say thanks for the hard work and dedication,you people are amazing!
i need some help,i have a r4 Upgrade Revolution flashcart(the sdhc one for ds) and i would like to use it with TWloader(i know that i have to wait because right now the newer versione doesn't support loading games from it)but i'm having problems with which files i need to put inside the flashcard's microsd,can someone pls share with me (if it has got the same model as me)a zip file with all that necessary? Thanks a lot and sorry for the wall of text :3

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,i'm new to this forum,first things first, i would like to say thanks for the hard work and dedication,you people are amazing!
i need some help,i have a r4 Upgrade Revolution flashcart(the sdhc one for ds) and i would like to use it with TWloader(i know that i have to wait because right now the newer versione doesn't support loading games from it)but i'm having problems with which files i need to put inside the flashcard's microsd,can someone pls share with me (if it has got the same model as me)a zip file with all that necessary? Thanks a lot and sorry for the wall of text :3
You did extract what's in the "for Slot-1 microSD" folder to the flashcard's microSD root, right? If so, that's all you need.

AwesomePlayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes i did that,but in previous builds i would have always got a white screen,or an error,i'll try later when a new versione will come out,thanks a lot ^^

AwesomePlayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there again ahaha,i have another problem,i've tried with older version of twloader but everytime i try using the add game function for my r4 sdhc(r4 evolution upgrade) i get stuck with a white screen,i've enabled the white screen fix and other things but it doesn't do anything,maybe i've put the wrong file inside the flash card,in the zip file i can find only the file for the r4i evolution upgrade,not for mine,or maybe the files should work the same...i don't have any clue haha,anyway thanks for the hard work guys,you are really the best :33

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there again ahaha,i have another problem,i've tried with older version of twloader but everytime i try using the add game function for my r4 sdhc(r4 evolution upgrade) i get stuck with a white screen,i've enabled the white screen fix and other things but it doesn't do anything,maybe i've put the wrong file inside the flash card,in the zip file i can find only the file for the r4i evolution upgrade,not for mine,or maybe the files should work the same...i don't have any clue haha,anyway thanks for the hard work guys,you are really the best :33
What does your flashcard look like?

AwesomePlayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Attachments

• 17523130_1744905792192968_2233640215226377634_n.jpg
    17523130_1744905792192968_2233640215226377634_n.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 180

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
anyway i can unlock all the mario 64 mini games ? like used to be on actual R4 card ? also is the compatibility list up to date ?

D

Deleted User

Is Animal Crossing: Wild World still not supported? :( I lost my copy long ago and I would like to play it again.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyway i can unlock all the mario 64 mini games ? like used to be on actual R4 card ? also is the compatibility list up to date ?
Do you have your save file with the mini games unlocked?
Is Animal Crossing: Wild World still not supported? :( I lost my copy long ago and I would like to play it again.
Nope. No progress on the backend since Feb 24.

Reactions: satel

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Do you have your save file with the mini games unlocked?

now i do,thank you very much :)

by the way how do i get games like grand theft auto china wars to work ? also will this loader support more games in the future or is this not possible ?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now i do,thank you very much :)

by the way how do i get games like grand theft auto china wars to work ?
You can't. The backend of the loader doesn't support it yet.
also will this loader support more games in the future or is this not possible ?
Yes, the backend of the loader will support more games in the future.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Damn, I was hoping to play it again.. :/
But work on nds-bootstrap (the backend) will resume soon.

Reactions: signz and satel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol