Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw what are donor roms?
When you run a .nds file, if save patching fails, it'll use an arm7 binary from another rom, so if Mario Kart DS is set as a donor rom, the game you're trying play will now work with saves.
Anyone know what happened with NDSBOOTLOADER?
nds-bootstrap, you mean?
Prefetch still needs to be implemented.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
@Robz8 any news about my problem? on my N3DS XL dont happend this.....the forward only works when i use debug mode and says me "press start to continue". Only happened on N3ds normal

greetings

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 any news about my problem? on my N3DS XL dont happend this.....the forward only works when i use debug mode and says me "press start to continue". Only happened on N3ds normal

greetings
Whatever the problem is (don't remember), should be fixed in the next version.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
im not sure that a new version repair my r4i problem...but anyways its not a bad problem...i can use the flashcard menu always.....less with IE2 ....where my old savegame dont work with native menu , but yes with TWLoader Ysmenu embebed

greetings

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure that a new version repair my r4i problem...but anyways its not a bad problem...i can use the flashcard menu always.....less with IE2 ....where my old savegame dont work with native menu , but yes with TWLoader Ysmenu embebed

greetings
So, what was the problem. Like I said, I don't remember.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
So, what was the problem. Like I said, I don't remember.
Only forward games if i use debug mode and give me the message "press start to continue" and after press start...it run...

Greetings

Enviado desde mi SM-A510F mediante Tapatalk

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not all games work from SD Card. There's a compatibility list in the OP.
Also, in settings screen, update unofficial bootstrap, then set bootstrap to unofficial. The release version currently doesn't work with the current TWLoader version.
The current unofficial is the exact same as the release.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The current unofficial is the exact same as the release.
No, it's not. The current unofficial bootstrap commit for TWLoader is 96c368b, but states 56746a3 for some reason, I believe. If I push the commit that's really 56746a3, then bootstrap won't work on the current TWLoader version at all.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to fix the wite screen. But I still get no solution.
Any idea?
I have a New 3DS XL, Ver. 11.3.0-36U, I've checked to make sure that Lock ARM9 SCFG_EXT is off. (it is off). I don't have an idea of what to do at this point.
Set bootstrap to unofficial. The release version doesn't work with the current TWLoader version.

Albandart

Newcomer
Trophies
Denver, CO || Blackwell, TX || Van Nuys, CA
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to fix the wite screen. But I still get no solution.
Any idea?
I have a New 3DS XL, Ver. 11.3.0-36U, I've checked to make sure that Lock ARM9 SCFG_EXT is off. (it is off). I don't have an idea of what to do at this point.

Set bootstrap to unofficial. The release version doesn't work with the current TWLoader version.

So I did that, but still not getting to fix the white screen. I swear I've readed all the comments to be sure that I wasn't asking something that was already solved. But I got no idea on what it's wrong.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I did that, but still not getting to fix the white screen. I swear I've readed all the comments to be sure that I wasn't asking something that was already solved. But I got no idea on what it's wrong.
What game are you trying to run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)