Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've a New too :P I mean it's that's possible with MODE3? afaik TWL mode dissable NTR
No.

What the user above did is open NTR Boot3, home menu, and opened TWLoader. What he didn't know is that it rebooted, therefore, canceling NTR.

If we can get a NTR for TWL-FIRM, then streaming might work for N3DS.

Reactions: umbjolt

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah, Its cool. It happens to the best of us.

We just hope @cell9 could make it possible one day, so we can have a "Nitrohax" implementation.

I'd really like to watch that. Would be great!! Maybe one day or maybe never hahaha :P At least we have nds-bootstrap, TWLoader and a lot of other super cool stuff to play with while we wait :P

bakawun

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
I think you need to add better feedback at startup in the latest build. I've got one N3DS that just 15 minutes telling me it was updating the NAND side and another that's been sitting on the black with TWL loader boot screen for 10 minutes and that I only know is actually doing something because last time I did this I left it and came back 45 minutes laters and it had loaded.

The bootstrap updates are similarly uninformative.

Without any indication of progress or what's happening it feels like the system has frozen.

This is further exacerbate by the Home button not working while this is happening , and not showing the usual disabled symbol when pressed, which makes the system seem even more frozen.
The bug that caused these issues was fixed since the last release. That said there could be more info and there is already an issue opened for that on github

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol