Hacking Discoazul experience?

farazk86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to get my flash cart ASAP.. and wanted to buy from discoazul.co.uk

just wondering if anyone dealt with them? and how their experience was?

I emailed them 2 days back, no reply, their live chat does not connect to anyone.. also i tried calling them many times today and everytime i get an automated answer that all our lines are busy, please call later

also seeing my budget and requirements I think this card will be best for me: http://discoazul.co.uk/r4-ds-microsd-engli...crosd-2-gb.html

but i dont want to end up with a brick that doesnt work with my ds..

I have teh Nintendo DS Lite and will be playing games on it only, no readers movies, music etc.

so I was wondering if the card above will work for me and if its compatible with wood r4 (which i guess is the best firmware)

Thnak you

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I recommend buying from a store like ZhuZhuChina.com, they are verified on Shoptemp and their prices are very low. You can see all flashcarts, their reviews and shops on Shoptemp. It is the shop-indexer of GBAtemp.

Oh, I forgot to say that the card you are interested in is the card where WOOD R4 was made for.
It is guaranteed WOOD R4 works on that card. However that site is not verified so they might send a clone, but the chance that'd occur is very small.

farazk86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sausage Head said:
I recommend buying from a store like ZhuZhuChina.com, they are verified on Shoptemp and their prices are very low. You can see all flashcarts, their reviews and shops on Shoptemp. It is the shop-indexer of GBAtemp.

Oh, I forgot to say that the card you are interested in is the card where WOOD R4 was made for.
It is guaranteed WOOD R4 works on that card. However that site is not verified so they might send a clone, but the chance that'd occur is very small.

just bought from zhuzhuchina
smile.gif

this si what i bought, http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/product_d...amp;item_id=130

farazk86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK so I finally got my r4 cart today, was super excited so I had an 8gb microSD card in my phone, took it out and plugged it in the r4.. but when I turned on the device it just says loading.. wont do anything else..

Am I doing something wrong here?

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
farazk86 said:
OK so I finally got my r4 cart today, was super excited so I had an 8gb microSD card in my phone, took it out and plugged it in the r4.. but when I turned on the device it just says loading.. wont do anything else..

Am I doing something wrong here?
Forgive me if I misunderstood but did you format the sd card and put the firmware on it?

farazk86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies.. so Ill get a 2gb card tonight and will try on that.. regarding the firmware.. do I have to download from the r4ds site or can I put wood r4 directly on it?

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
zhuzhuchina said:
hello
original r4 flashcard support only no SDHC microsd, so usually 2 GB
your 4 gb memory probably is a SDHC memory and is not compatibile with this flashcard
ciao!
LOL
yaynds.gif
Now that is what I call good after sales support. Pity you aren't based in the EU.

On topic - Get your self a non HC SD card.
EDIT: Oops posted too slow

Mayat2603

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DO NOT USE DISCOAZUL!!

They seriousley are the worst online company I have come across. I wouldn't say there custome service is bad, it's none existant!? Just pay the little extra and buy from someone reputable. AVOID!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mayat2603 said:
DO NOT USE DISCOAZUL!!

They seriousley are the worst online company I have come across. I wouldn't say there custome service is bad, it's none existant!? Just pay the little extra and buy from someone reputable. AVOID!
Mayat, this thread was last replied to in May.

Mayat2603

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies, it wasn't closed so I thought I would add my input from my experience with the company. It's always best to help fellow buyers I think, you have been warned!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off