Hacking Discex

twistedominoes

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
117
Reaction score
2
Trophies
0
XP
261
Country
United States
hi i really want to play mario kart gp on my wii but i dont understand the use discex to install the games to sd/games where is that folder and how do i install discex? any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry for my noobish questions :mellow:
 
get the mario kart iso, drop and drag the iso on the discex application, enjoy
 
it can be your wbfs file from dumping your game using one of the usb loaders. then drag an drop into discex app. or use wii backup manager, that also has a drop down that will set the game up in discex format. or use mod mii.
 
*snip*


@Twisteddominoes: I hope I don't sound more like an asshole than I mean to, but...I think it's best to drop the idea of playing Mario Kart GP for now. You're both new to wii hacking and to gbatemp. Attempting something like this is hard. I'd say get more comfortable with the other things. Get to know about cIOS, how softmod works and stuff like that. Once you've got that down, try emulating some wiiware, and learn about sneek and uneek. Once you got THAT working, come back to this one. As it is now, it's like jumping in the deep end of the swimming pool and hoping you instinctively know how to swim.

Oh, and...try not to get yourself banned in the process, will you? You've been here a DAY and you already forgot that you're not allowed to ask for illegal files here. It's not the best score, mate.
(however, I gotta admit it's not a record either...).
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Double click the create_wad.bat file instead

It should open up a menu for you then select C and follow the instructions on the screen.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted