Terri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys ^^

First of all: Respect. With all of your FAQ Threads and Tutorials I finally hacked my Wii in 72 hours
biggrin.gif

Only because SoftMiis AnyRegionChanger said my Area/SysMenu mismatches and the Wii could brick with this warning... I stopped right there... XD

Well, ok, finally, everything works. Now I'm on 4.0e from Waninkoko with the cIOScorp. I did everything with this Tutorial

The thing is... Since I downgraded my Wii to 3.2E, the Wii doesn't really turn off. So, on the Wii Remote, I push the "Power" button for around 5 seconds and the lamp on the Wii turns orange. It should be in Standby now, right?
Well, before I hacked my Wii, it was silent when I turned it into StandBy Mode... Now... You hear the Disc Drive all the time reading that Disc.
It happens with both, original discs and burned discs.
Now I want to know how to turn that off Oo
I tested the hack in the PreLoader "Stop Disc" but that doesn't help..
I hope you understand my problem... I think my English isn't that bad... XD

Oh yeah, and one more thing... Is there any "Perfect" setting for the Preloader? Because, in WiiMii there are these options enabled, in SoftMii there are those etc... You don't really understand what happens when you activate this etc...
As example, the AutoBoot Option. In WiiMii, its on "File", in SoftMii it says "System", but I have no System there, only SystemMenu... Oo
So, is there any perfect setting for it? XD

Thanks for any help
biggrin.gif

Greetings,
Terri

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I have never seen a problem like that! No one has ever complained about that. I think that is something you might of done...

Try Holding The Power button on the wi until it turns off.
Do you have internet on Wii?

Terri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Zeek
When I turn off my Wii, so that the lamp is red, then it stops. I think that is obvious. It's only in standby.
I have those rechargable Batteries for my Wii Remotes, so I always have my Wii in StandBy mode, so it charges the remotes. When I turn the Wii off, it doesn't charge them... of course... XD

Of course I have Internet on my Wii, otherwise I couldn't have hacked it, could I?

@tj_cool
er... well.. I don't have that Option in my PreLoader ^^"

@SpAM_CAN
And when is the Preloader 0.3 released?

A friend of mine with a hacked Wii doesn't have that problem... So I was wondering about that... ^^

Terri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Now even my SSBB CD doesn't work anymore O_O
Some People said that it might be the Disc Drive which is just dirty, or the disc is damaged...

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need to choose the ignore standby mode. That way it'll always turn completely off (red light) and never go to standby. To get the option, you need the hacks.ini file in the root of your SD card. Here's one for a 3.2E Wii: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?liymoixki3w. Put that in the root of your SD, run Preloader, and choose "ignore standby mode". I hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.