Homebrew disappearing/cant load games??

neto333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, everytime i acces to settings or i turn off my console, all of the cias that i have installed are gone or some of them says that i have to download them again, so i have to run the hombrew again. how can i fix this, thank you.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everytime i acces to settings or i turn off my console, all of the cias that i have installed are gone or some of them says that i have to download them again, so i have to run the hombrew again. how can i fix this, thank you.
Info. What cfw? What firnware? O3ds or n3ds?

neto333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How exactly did you set up luma and a9lh?

Did you follow 3ds.guide?

Info. What cfw? What firnware? O3ds or n3ds?
Sorry i thought it was a minor bug. I have a new 3ds xl with 11.2.0-35u my custom firmware is luma, acces luma via soundhax then fasthax and then safehax. And i have to repeat this process everytime i turn off my 3ds.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry i thought it was a minor bug. I have a new 3ds xl with 11.2.0-35u my custom firmware is luma, acces luma via soundhax then fasthax and then safehax. And i have to repeat this process everytime i turn off my 3ds.
Don't use safehax for cfw and instead use https://3ds.guide/
If you don't then this issue will keep happening.

Reactions: x65943

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, because you're launching the cfw through soundhax instead of a9lh. Follow the guide @x65943 linked to set it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi