Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you had looked for yourself, you would have seen it too and you would not have to ask us, thats why i reacted...

Sorry but you were asking the obvious, i apologise if you think that was a jerky answer...

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I only asked becaus the google code page could not be the one Crediar was using and wanted to confirm if that was true or not...

Mochu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Iv got some problems with game disc .. ok and how it is , iv got :
-Wii with wiikey
-system 4.3 UE

Everything works fine until iv installed Dios Mios 2.2 wad , after that my retail and buckup GC disc just stop to work with Disc channal , Gecko 1.9 and WiiFlow , so iv updated my WiiFlow to the latest WiiFlow MOD and still nothing , then i reinstaled my cMios v10 with Wad Manager and afeter that my GC disc are still not working , Disc channal just freezes with black screen , WiiFlow MOD restarts wii and Gecko 1.9 freezes with code dump . How to fix this ?

supernazefr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi dios mios corrupted my hdd when i launch gc games..

Maimage____l_86839401163.png

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
a corrupted drive looks like that:
2hgJV.png

And windows usually don't care what your drive looks like if it's corrupted.

You screenshot doesn't show your drive, but a windows message asking to verify the drive.

Did you lost any data?

supernazefr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i dont lose data,normally ive got this message when im unplug hdd before end of paste data... but this message is always here after use dm. im use config mod r45.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Iv got some problems with game disc .. ok and how it is , iv got :
-Wii with wiikey
-system 4.3 UE

Everything works fine until iv installed Dios Mios 2.2 wad , after that my retail and buckup GC disc just stop to work with Disc channal , Gecko 1.9 and WiiFlow , so iv updated my WiiFlow to the latest WiiFlow MOD and still nothing , then i reinstaled my cMios v10 with Wad Manager and afeter that my GC disc are still not working , Disc channal just freezes with black screen , WiiFlow MOD restarts wii and Gecko 1.9 freezes with code dump . How to fix this ?
Is you're HDD plugged in? Unfortunately I think DM tries to mount the hard drive BEFORE checking to see if it's supposed to run a real disk or not so it just gets stuck at a black screen waiting for that. Have you been able to actually run any games from the hard drive yet?

Also, it doesn't matter but just curious, do you have system menu version 4.3E or 4.3U?

marck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i got a problem why is it that when i first ran dios mios 2.0 on my hdd it worked 100% perfectly no problem at all the second time i did it it failed it just gave me a black screen i kept on running it but nothing :(

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
When I attempt to load GC games with my new HDD no splash screen appears at all. The code page says that "IDE2USB is probably not supported". Is there a way to fix this or is incompatible overall?

marck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I attempt to load GC games with my new HDD no splash screen appears at all. The code page says that "IDE2USB is probably not supported". Is there a way to fix this or is incompatible overall?

that sucks i dont think there is an answer to that. You will have to wait more longer till dios mios 2.3

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country

that sucks i dont think there is an answer to that. You will have to wait more longer till dios mios 2.3
Fuck. Just fuck. I bought it specifically to use with the Wii. I guess all I can do now is to hope hard drive compatibility will improve if updates are made.

marck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Fuck. Just fuck. I bought it specifically to use with the Wii. I guess all I can do now is to hope hard drive compatibility will improve if updates are made.

im waiting for one to i thought my hard drive was broken ,but it wasnt so im playing gamecube games on my flash drive also i hope video streaming is good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ