Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, after updating to 70r15, then I checked updates again... and am now running cfg-usb 70r36. Trying another game, and yea, doesn't give me the choice to rip anywhere but to the SD card. :(

Here are the beta versions. Just find the one that allows ripping to USB or just use the latest beta which should allow it as well.

http://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/issues/detail?id=48

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, either way, doesn't do me any good. Playing them from cfg-usb loader always causes an error that forces me to have to turn off the wii and back up again. And while Dios MIOS booter will see the games on SD or USB, it won't let me copy SD games to USB... only USB to SD. 70 mod r36 is the latest that will show up for me. Hmm...

dancemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour is shutting the wii down for me on 2.2, guess it might be my dump given that it's listed as working on the official list though

thanks to crediar for the hdd sleep fix
mario golf works fine here ntsc not compressed

PAL uncompressed not working here. Hangs on DM screen after drive resets through wiiflowmod r605 :(

Just set "video_setting" to 0 in the DML section in your wiiflow.ini,

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Try Dios Mios Booter. Works with lots of Pal Games perfectly on 480p. Wiiflow is not as good to launch gamecube games. Dios Mios Booter works much better!
...both are coded by me, and both use the same code, so that post is not really correct :P
I understand they both use the same code to boot but aren't there some options in the Booter that the user can't change in WiiFlow yet?
The activity light comes to mind first but that doesn't effect compatibility. I'm not sure if it's missing any that do. I have yet to update to the latest version yet, though. I'll have to check once I do.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so, I don't know if this has been answered recently (there was stuff early in the thread but it didn't work) but I get a black screen no matter what I do for launching from USB. I have tried installing wads for 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 but nothing seems to work, no game. My originals don't boot up either and sits on the same black screen (though I read it does not allow booting originals?). All it does when trying to boot is make my hard drive LED go crazy
I have a friend with the same hard drive who has gotten it to work (a lacie 500gb porche model) but I've had no such luck.
DML works though, and I have no problem loading it on a sd card beforehand but that's really time consuming and this would be more convenient but if not I'm fine with that!
Any thoughts?

standardtoaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried using USB Gecko in both Dios Mios Lite 1.5 and 1.4b. In both versions, I turn on Debugger and it just hangs on a black screen. I've tried turning on the pad hook as well but I get the same thing. How do I use USB Gecko with Dios Mios Lite?

juggalomars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues with Evolution Worlds freezing when trying to save (although I can use the button combo to reset) and Rogue Leader 2 randomly freezing (total freeze with buzzing noise). Both are NTSC, using no disc, NMM, and pad hook on DM 2.2 r22. Going to try out some different options and using the booter later tonight, hopefully I can get this figured out then.

EDIT
Evolution Worlds works perfect with nmm off. Rogue Leader is still locking up seemingly at random with all options off. Well at random or it really likes the X Wing, doesn't seem to lock when I use that. O.o

GameGeek

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm having trouble trying to use DM with neek2o. I just installed DIOS MIOS 2.2 *NEEK DI in a emulated NAND, but when I load it using UNEEK neek2o and go to the Disc Channel to run the selected GC game, my Wii shuts down :(
I've tried multiple times with games that load perfectly using DM in my real NAND and the problem persists. Not a single game of the ones I tested worked.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@CGx90: I'm not having any issues saving with a real memory card on SSBM version 1.0 NTSC. Maybe delete the saves in question from the Wii menu and try again?

CGx90

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@CGx90: I'm not having any issues saving with a real memory card on SSBM version 1.0 NTSC. Maybe delete the saves in question from the Wii menu and try again?

I tried this with all three games to no avail. Just makes a new save when I boot the game and says its corrupted.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so like, how do I use cheats for GC games?

I at first tried to re-launch that ARGC wad that I had, but it seems it's missing some files... except all the links I could find via google and here for it are back to megaupload, and well... we know w hy that won't help.

cfg-usb obviously cannot find cheat codes for ANY of the GC games I managed to rip thus far.

CGx90

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart Double Dash and Luigi's Mansion both had their data corrupt on me, but Kirby Air Ride is fine... I can't reformat my GC memory card because the whole thing isn't corrupt, but any time I make a new save a reload a game, I get a corrupted save. Utterly lost. :/

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour is shutting the wii down for me on 2.2, guess it might be my dump given that it's listed as working on the official list though

thanks to crediar for the hdd sleep fix
mario golf works fine here ntsc not compressed

PAL uncompressed not working here. Hangs on DM screen after drive resets through wiiflowmod r605 :(

Just set "video_setting" to 0 in the DML section in your wiiflow.ini,

It is set to 0 :blink:

Going to try test the NTSC version shortly, as people have noted the US version working but the PAL one isn't.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Has anyone managed to run PAL Animal Crossing?With video settings to 0,I always have a green screen...Is there any workaround yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HUC3gnPMZs&pp=ygUXTWVtY2FyZCBwcm8gMSwgMiBhbmQgZ2M%3D