1. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    why would I remove features?
    it's like removing DML when DM was released, and then removing DM when devolution was released.

2. thekarter104

thekarter104 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Does Dios Mios booter support 8 GB SDHC class 4 cards?
    Dios Mios booter is a homebrew app to load your GC games.

3. Hielkenator

Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Just try?

4. d.d.d.

d.d.d. GBAtemp Fan

If something supports SDHC, it should support up to 32GB as that is the standard of SDHC.
    And yes, DMbooter does load GC games, I think USB Loader GX is much nicer (but DMbooter is simple).

5. thekarter104

thekarter104 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Nah, I always use Dios Mios Booter to load my games.

"Just try?"
    I can't simply just try because I still have to buy a bigger SD card and I want some info first ;)

Thanks for the response.
    Another thing is, with my normal 2 GB SD card I play GC games lagless. But I don't know what class it is and I either can't see or it isn't written on it.

What class is recommended for Dios Mios Lite?
    Thanks..

6. sonictopfan

sonictopfan GBAtemp Addict

Well I asked because when DM(L) 1.0 came out suppor for older builds was dropped rather than moved.

I got me a 32GB Sandisk Class 4 for DML long before USB support came out, plays just fine no lags whatsoever.

Actually I asked here several pages ago wither I should buy it or get teh 4x more expensive 32GB Sony class 6 one which the guy at the store adviced me to do, they told me to get the cheaper Sandisk one cause performance will be the same, that was before DML 1.0 (i.e. before GC Loader which has issues with certain types of SD cards, namely Sony ones) and guess what not only did I save money but I would of been screwed if I listened to the guy at the store, bottom line is, these guys lie to you no matter what, it's their job to lie, never listen to them and stick to forums like GBATemp.

7. bradzx

bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    I heard one of member told me that it support time and date for DML. I use GC backup Launcher. It doesn't support time and date. So I need someone can help me and advice before I get mistake.

8. drakorex

drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I just got over my wii not launching wii games due to a faulty wode, now whenever I launch a gamecube game with Dios Mios, some games aren't wanting to register the gamecube controller. Melee keeps booting to a green screen.

Is anyone else experiencing green screens and improperly functioning controllers with dm from the new wiiflow?

9. Aractus

Aractus GBAtemp Regular

No, but it's difficult to know what your problem is if you can't boot the game from the disc. Reinstall the original MIOS (v10) and then boot from disc, do you get the same problem?

edit to add - use NUS Downloader to download MIOS (v10) and pack Wad, and then install with whatever wad manager you use.

10. cacildo

cacildo Went and came back

Burkina Faso
    Dios Mios does have some problems with Item shops....

Both Fire Emblem and Skies of Arcadia froze when i try to enter the item shop

11. Geren

Geren GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    Fire Emblem shouldn't have that issue, but SoA gets that glitch when you trim the iso. You have to use a completed, untouched iso.

MassiveRican likes this.
  12. sonictopfan

I recently got Bomberman Generations, on Dolphin it worked just fine but when I tried it with Dios Mios not only does the music not play but in the story mode the game seems to crash on its own, anyone got the game can confirm wither if my iso is bad or if this indeed a bug in Dios Mios?

On another note, I decided to try Kao The Kangaroo as well and while on Dolphin it works fine (minor sound issues every now and then) with Dios Mios it gives me an error message at the beginning of the game, I hope these two get fixed either in Dios Mios or Nintendont.

13. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States

Are they compressed ISO images (or trimmed)?

14. coldmeat

coldmeat Newbie
    Newcomer

Poland
    Bomberman Generations works for me (not sure about the music), Kao The Kangaroo gives this error message no matter how I try.
    Using Dios Mios of course.

15. sonictopfan

Thanks for the reply, I shall hunt down a working version of Bomberman Generations then, it would be a lot easier if I had access to my Wii all the time and not just 2120 minutes everyday ^^;

16. curley12

curley12 Mr.Awesome

United Kingdom
    This is awesome

17. sonictopfan

^ I don't get most of it ^^;

In any case, turns out I was using Dios Mios 2.9 (I forgot I hadn't switched back to 2.10 after doing some testing a while ago) which caused the issue with Bomberman Generations, I switched back to 2.10 and the game works fine now, except of course for no music.

However...

^ This, I tried dying in Eternal Darkness and it stays in black screen like mentioned, also...

18. curley12

curley12 Mr.Awesome

United Kingdom
    Why dont you try emulating on your PC if it can cope or buy it of ebay because i saw some cheap ones and by the way awesome game :)

19. sonictopfan

Which game you're referring to?
    As for playing on my PC thing is my Laptop is weak and runs the game very slow in the lowest quality possible, also I don't really like playing on my laptop as it's a hustle to set it up and put it aside every time I wanna use it.

20. Retronix

Retronix Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Been following the thread for a while, but never found a conclusive statement about this, has anyone used successfully an 64gb SD card for Dios Mios?, I've been using a 32gb SanDisk card since r58 (maybe even before that) and it works flawlessly with Dios Mios, but lately I've been pondering about getting an 64gb since i loathe having to change cards to access all my games.

So, are there any 64+ gb users around, how was your experience using it?, would you recommend any card in particular?

My current card
    http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extre...8&qid=1376682054&sr=8-8&keywords=32gb+sd+card_

The card i feel most inclined to buy
    http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extre...8&qid=1376682435&sr=8-3&keywords=64gb+sd+card

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (Lite),