Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm on no one's side here but I'm sure with all due respect to tueidj that his action had some jealousy for Crediar and DML being far more popular than Devolution, the thing with Devolution is it requires a 1:1 clean copy and owning the official disk which a lot of people me included don't like, I legally still own Sonic Gems Collection which in Dios Mios still asks for a disk to be inserted in order for it to work, I hate that but I hate more to have to make yet another 1:1 copy of the game for Devolution to work and risk my laser wearing off, I'll still probably do that sometime down the line but not anytime soon, I think if tueidj wants Devolution to be more popular at least he can allow DiskEx format to work, I'll gladly switch to Devolution "for my legally purchased games" if that happened!

Anyway don't really care which one wins or loses, I think this whole rivalry is rather childish but by now we already know both parties behave rather childish, I hope this madness ends soon because quite frankly I'm getting a headache of all that drama on the internet, worst case scenario if the links aren't up again at least I saved the final build of each version of DML (r58, 1.5, 2.2) and the final build of DM and Quadforce!
Dude, just yesterday you personally were complaining about the downloads. I tried to do something about it and you accuse me of being childish and jealous? Should I just host them myself (on a VPS that costs me a whopping price of $30/yr) so people don't have to put up with the shitty shared hosting service?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on no one's side here but I'm sure with all due respect to tueidj that his action had some jealousy for Crediar and DML being far more popular than Devolution, the thing with Devolution is it requires a 1:1 clean copy and owning the official disk which a lot of people me included don't like, I legally still own Sonic Gems Collection which in Dios Mios still asks for a disk to be inserted in order for it to work, I hate that but I hate more to have to make yet another 1:1 copy of the game for Devolution to work and risk my laser wearing off, I'll still probably do that sometime down the line but not anytime soon, I think if tueidj wants Devolution to be more popular at least he can allow DiskEx format to work, I'll gladly switch to Devolution "for my legally purchased games" if that happened!

Anyway don't really care which one wins or loses, I think this whole rivalry is rather childish but by now we already know both parties behave rather childish, I hope this madness ends soon because quite frankly I'm getting a headache of all that drama on the internet, worst case scenario if the links aren't up again at least I saved the final build of each version of DML (r58, 1.5, 2.2) and the final build of DM and Quadforce!
Dude, just yesterday you personally were complaining about the downloads. I tried to do something about it and you accuse me of being childish and jealous? Should I just host them myself (on a VPS that costs me a whopping price of $30/yr) so people don't have to put up with the shitty shared hosting service?

Sorry man I never meant to disrespect you, however to be fair I wasn't really complaining about the links, sure it would be nice to have them posted on google code for free but if he wants to sell that's fine too, anyway I apologize for hurting your feelings man!

lovewiibrew

Sifjar is a pirate
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just glad it's back up! I still haven't heard from anyone regarding how much he needs for an external hdd. I tried messaging Sangor.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Reactions: 2 people

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question regarding loading DML games from UBB, I seem to get an error a lot of times if the game was paused or in a mute area (when not reading any data from the USB for a while) especially in games with audio streaming issues like Crazy Taxi where the game becomes unplayable if loaded from the hard drive, this issue however doesn't seem to happen if loaded from SD, first I wanna ask if this is an issue with DM or is it just my hard drive? Also is there a fix for this? Like a way to make the games always read data from the hard drive even when there's nothing to load for the game?

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a question regarding loading DML games from UBB, I seem to get an error a lot of times if the game was paused or in a mute area (when not reading any data from the USB for a while) especially in games with audio streaming issues like Crazy Taxi where the game becomes unplayable if loaded from the hard drive, this issue however doesn't seem to happen if loaded from SD, first I wanna ask if this is an issue with DM or is it just my hard drive? Also is there a fix for this? Like a way to make the games always read data from the hard drive even when there's nothing to load for the game?

This sounds a lot like a HDD sleep issue, this has been fixed in 2.2 though.
But it seems some HDDs still go to sleep ...

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country

This sounds a lot like a HDD sleep issue, this has been fixed in 2.2 though.
But it seems some HDDs still go to sleep ...

Well I'm using the latest released build and I can't afford yet another HDD after having to replace two before it, I do hope a fix comes soon!

wiismodrome

flubber
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well I'm using the latest released build and I can't afford yet another HDD after having to replace two before it, I do hope a fix comes soon!
Have you done any research to see if there is an application which allows you to disable your drive's sleep function? Some HDD manufacturers have one available for download.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you done any research to see if there is an application which allows you to disable your drive's sleep function? Some HDD manufacturers have one available for download.

No I haven't :O how do I do that? I'm using a 500gb LG hard drive btw!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu