Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried r25 now, compiled it myself and everything's working great again (even better than before, no more ear piercing audio stutters in melee^^)

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Star Fox Assault (PAL) works perfectly, no lag with cutscenes or loading.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (PAL) work perfectly, despite the short loading between areas and cutscenes (I'm up to the Forest Temple at the moment).

DML r26 through NeoGamma beta 9 r56 with SanDisk 2GB Micro SD/Adapter. Using 480i video mode, as well (not that it affects performance or compatibility at all).

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Everything working fine for me with r26... If anything, Things have just got better in terms of compatibility... Alot better - none of the problems above. Postloader 3.56.1 / NeoGamma R9 b56 / DML r26

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes. And the same issues. Hmm...gonna try with a regular cable (should've thought of that before).

EDIT: nope...no differences. :-\

EDIT2: for clarity's sake: I'm mostly trying r25 here. Oh, and from Neek2o.

Rockhoundhigh

Man with a mission
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. And the same issues. Hmm...gonna try with a regular cable (should've thought of that before).

EDIT: nope...no differences. :-\

EDIT2: for clarity's sake: I'm mostly trying r25 here. Oh, and from Neek2o.
Last time I checked neek2o wasn't compatible with dml, did the devs update it to be compatible? Because if not you're going to have to switch to either regular sneek+di or any of the other working loading solutions.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Erm...I just finished a few races on neek2o, using postloader to actually start the games, so I'd say it's pretty compatible. Up until r21 of DML, that is.

@[member='SanGor']: thanks. I guess I'll wait a bit more then. Or try to get it to run under real nand. :)

DonnyKD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten Twilight Princess to work? I tried it, it takes long to load, and it shows me the "error has occured" screen.

DonnyKD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the US version, used r25, and used NeoGamma.
Try using DML r26 and see what happens from there.

I'm using the PAL version of the game and I haven't had no problems, despite the temporary lag during the loading of areas and cutscenes.

Speaking of PAL versions...

Do you know how to get rid of the flipping screen and repositioned screen for PAL games running on US Wiis?

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you tried changing the video mode settings on NeoGamma? Although... your best bet is waiting on a second opinion from someone else for the time being, as my solution might not be the best one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(