Dios Mios + Crappy Uploaded.net

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Coronach, Nov 29, 2012.

Nov 29, 2012
  1. Coronach
    OP

Newcomer Coronach Member

United States
    If this is somewhere else, well I don't have the inclination to look. Primarily because for the past 3 hours I've been dealing with that abortion known as Uploaded.net, and it's downloading scam. (The one in which free/guest members get shafted on downloads in order to strong-arm them into buying premium accounts.)

It feels more like a scam when one knows that the code.google.com sites can host files, the CFG USB Loader files are like that, and they download just fine. And Dios Mios is apparently hosted ONLY on Uploaded.net. Like they have one of those "get paid if people come here to get your files" kind of thing going on.

Anyways, I'm looking for someone that can upload Dios Mios v2.5 (the latest), up to Mediafire, a decent place that isn't a pain in the ass to download from. I'd appreciate it.

2. kirbymaster101

Member kirbymaster101 GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    You know if you google hard enough, you can find dios mios 2.5 on other uploading sites. Also I don't think crediar likes his downlaod links getting mirrored. so i'll just leave my statement at that.