Dingoo A380, coming up?

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
I like how everyones pointing out how the color scheme on the right face buttons are rip-offs of the Xbox controller. If anything, the Xbox ripped off the Dreamcast's buttons. I love them both though, and the face buttons look very nice on the Dingoo.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No-one's commented on one of the biggest changes? The screen is now a widescreen 400x240 instead of 320x240. That mean that games will either be stretched into widescreen or space will be be wasted with black bars down the side. The only use for a widescreen is for movies or modern games but as I would assume most people are using this console for retro games, 320x240 would've been a better choice.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
~Wiiloader~ said:
Whats the price for this console?

According to Etronixmarket, 110 dollars for this baby!

Looks so sexy again, but I'm forcing myself not to buy these kinds of handhelds until they have decent PS2 emulation. So that means I still have to wait 10 years or so
tongue.gif

I've got enough games to play anyway, don't need this atm.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
PeregrinFig said:
I think it'd look better if they made the face buttons the same color as the rest of the shell. Also, why use the same color scheme as an Xbox controller when there's no feasible way to play any sort of Xbox game on the device? Edit: On closer inspection they inverted the color scheme, but it's still incredibly close to that of an Xbox controller.
because they like ripping other companies off
im guessing because people will recognize it and want it

Xbox 360 buttons
Game Boy Micro styled body
PSP XMB ripoff (the start/select or home buttons are also the exact shape from the PSP)
They're Chinese, that's what they're known for, well that and put unusually high amounts of lead and cadmium in paint, hell the paint on that thing probably is riddled with it. It's like 2 birds with one stone.
rofl.gif
(should probably put a sarcasm tag in here before some fag takes this seriously)[/sarcasm even if it's all true.]

But on a serious note: What is up with all these new revisions, wasn't a new one out only just last year?

cyberninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks good, would mainly be interested in the psx emulation as almost every device with a screen these days can emulate the others.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Depravo said:
PeregrinFig said:
I think it'd look better if they made the face buttons the same color as the rest of the shell. Also, why use the same color scheme as an Xbox controller when there's no feasible way to play any sort of Xbox game on the device?
Strange. The first thing I thought of was 'SNES controller'.
this

xbox fanboys.. :facepalm:

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cuelhu said:
Depravo said:
PeregrinFig said:
I think it'd look better if they made the face buttons the same color as the rest of the shell. Also, why use the same color scheme as an Xbox controller when there's no feasible way to play any sort of Xbox game on the device?
this

The colors don't match up with either of those. The buttons are clear so they look more like 360.

But yes. 360 and Dreamcast did copy SNES.

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sorry, but integrated antivirus? really? not a lot of virii on handhelds with exotic cpus.

better go rush out and buy a antivirus formy DS! it didnt come with it integrated!

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cuelhu said:
Depravo said:
PeregrinFig said:
this

For the record, I don't even own an Xbox. I didn't see an SNES controller as I'm more used to this:
snescontroller.jpg

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
now tht my DS top screen is broken, i think this is better than my DS
if i do remember correctly, the VGS emulator required 64MB ram (in those times i believe it was quite big as ppl had 256MB ram max, not sure) and this seems to have fulfilled it
the buttons are amazing and the screen size is great too (if u dont have a tv)

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
woot , i hope this won't be priced too high .
will be looking for it , though i liked it better before the buttons became the same colours as the xbox controller . when they were just printed, it was better IMO . . .

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
PeregrinFig said:
Cuelhu said:
Depravo said:
PeregrinFig said:
this

For the record, I don't even own an Xbox. I didn't see an SNES controller as I'm more used to this:
snescontroller.jpg
the image i posted was a thumbnail, click it and you get this:
Snes_control.jpg

the original Super Famicom controller.
256px-Bsnes_logo_(Super_Famicom_derivative).svg.png

By the way, I always wanted that Korean handheld.

Bingo83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone interested might be better reading BooBoo's blog (creator of Dingux) he has been over to visit the manufacturer and is currently working with them to have Dingux installed on the new console.

Dingux Blog

I loved the A320 when it first came out, it was great little machine. I actually powered it up for the 1st time in ages yesterday when I was trying to get some of my old roms to play on the Caanoo.

D

Deleted User

Looks like the Gameboy Micro
tongue.gif
if this is anything like the Airbus A380 i'm in.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol