Dingoo a330 help D:

Discussion in 'Dingoo & Gemei' started by Guncon, May 18, 2010.

1. Guncon
    OP

Guncon Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2009
    United States
    Can anyone upload the dingoo a330 hxf file? I messed up when i tried updating the firmware. or can anyone upload the GBA.sim of the a330? my only problem is that I can't get gba game to work for some reason

2. Atashi

Atashi Out of the Loop

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    Ontario, Canada
    I don't think the a330.hxf file has been released into the wild yet. There was a download page set up for it at the dingoo-tech site but the file wasn't available.

Re. the GBA sim file, there should be a download package you can grab from the dingoo homepage that has all the emulators in it I think.

3. Guncon
    OP

Guncon Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2009
    United States
    yeah i tried using that gba.sim file and my gba games just won't load [​IMG] maybe they released a new gba.sim?

4. Cortador

Cortador GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2008
    United States
    The new dingo is out already? Thought it was open only for pre-orders :wtf:.

5. levis315

levis315 Banned

Banned
    Mar 9, 2010
    United States
    yes , i saw it from some website

6. Jamstruth

Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

Apr 23, 2009
    North East Scotland
    There is an A330 out at the moment but I think Dingoo said that was a fake and their one is not out yet.

7. mark520

mark520 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2010
    United States
    A330 of Dingoo Technology has been selling well in the market. Besides, an wireless game controller called F-16 supports A330 to play games or watch moives on TV. It is said that the pictures on the screen looks clear.

8. Swufe

Swufe Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2010
    Italy
    New product of Dingoo Technology will go public. And WIFI is added. Several players can play one game together. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice