Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's awesome! Now I need to figure out how to play decode.

If Bamco releases the game will you guys continue on the second project?

Fhufuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've... been meaning to ask.. Whats the difference between re:Digitize and Re:Digitize Decode o -o; ?

Edit:Re Digitize For both smiley...

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Right.. Thats one thing Explained. Though what about gameplay and everything ?
May contain spoilers.

Google is your friend. Also, according to [USER]Romsstar[/USER] Decode is like twice the size when about story.

About the gameplay... Maybe some minor touch-screen, 3D stuff cuties and wireless multiplayer (THAT would be great) but I'm not sure, sorry.

Fhufuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
May contain spoilers.

Google is your friend. Also, according to [USER]Romsstar[/USER] Decode is like twice the size when about story.

About the gameplay... Maybe some minor touch-screen, 3D stuff cuties and wireless multiplayer (THAT would be great) but I'm not sure, sorry.

Thanks. Also.. The first time I googled. I got some sort of Turn based 3d Digimon Game. THEN. I get like.. One thats.. -just- Re:digitize but.. With..
I guess a New In-training Route and such ? (Maybe more digimons too Thats always nice~ !)

Edit: The spoiler.

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish i could afford to get my 3ds hacked and such but I aint got the cash for the card and even if i did my 3ds is past the patch needed in OFW

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry, [USER]Fhufuu[/USER]. D:

I think you'll have to poke [USER]Romsstar[/USER] since he played the game...

(PS: lolwut, 3D turn-based? Google is failing? In what I'll believe now!)

Fhufuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, [USER]Fhufuu[/USER]. D:

I think you'll have to poke [USER]Romsstar[/USER] since he played the game...

(PS: lolwut, 3D turn-based? Google is failing? In what I'll believe now!)

Yea, 3d-turn-based like Digimon world 2 x) It was in some sort of world that apparently got Corrupted and your character looked... way different than the.. uuuh.. Protagonist in Re-digitize. And had 3 digimons following him in the overworld x)

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, 3d-turn-based like Digimon world 2 x) It was in some sort of world that apparently got Corrupted and your character looked... way different than the.. uuuh.. Protagonist in Re-digitize. And had 3 digimons following him in the overworld x)

I think you just mixed up Re: Digitize and Cyber Sleuth....

Reactions: Hargrun

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Features Decode has that Redigitize didn't:

- Improved battle camera, with switchable angles in battle now (Big plus)
- Improved ingame camera: Before sometimes your Digimon partner would be off screen and get in battles without you even knowing how that happened.
In Decode your partner stays close to you
- A little bit more than twice the amount of obtainable Digimon, almost tripple size in Digimon ingame
- Mt Infinity: This is a Dungeon with 100 levels, each one becoming harder. A little bit like the Devil May Cry Bloody Palace. You can even use here Digimon from the Digistorage (Partners from the Past)
- File City becomes larger, with new areas to explore. The Drill Tunnel has its comeback.
- For guys who don't want to train there'll be the possibility to hire bouncers like Magnamon, who will fight instead of your partner. This is useful if you want to progress in story but can't because you have a baby digimon right now.
- There's the Doremifa Mansion, where you literally become a landlord. You can expand the mansion, renovate it, it's kinda cool. Digimon living there will pay you rent too.
- The Colosseum becomes even bigger, with new features, the most important one ONLINE PLAY
- The Story is far more refined, although it wasn't bad in the first place. It's bigger, it's really awesome.
- The Digitter, a Digimon version of Twitter, where you'll get useful hints and stuff like that
- Rebalanced requirements, you won't end up that easy with Greymons anymore even if you aimed for something else
- Tyrannomon's back! With a Mega! Seriously how awesome is that?

I gotta be honest there's simply waaaay to much to list, but out of the top of my head, those are the main features I can currently think of.
You're free to ask questions though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol