Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
The go do it yourself asshole,instead of complaining.

fB19z.gif

Anyways, looking forward to this being finished! Keep it up!

Kaga-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Man... I have been a digimon fan since i was a kid (was watching digimon german dub) and still am. A person just told me about the other digimon world game (since i LOVED digimon world 1 on PS1) which was re Digitize, so i tried to look up Digimon world re digitize and it looks really similiar, but my friend said there might not be a patch since that game came out 3 years ago? either way. So i found this forum/thread and i couldn't believe it it was from 2012 and thought (hm.. .maybe they gave up on it already) and realized there were 93 pages, and people JUST commented. I am just so happy that you guys didn't give up on it, hopefully you will be done soon, good luck! Thanks from Norway.

Pierston

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone is interested, they already announced a new Digimon game called "Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth" and it's planned to be released in 2015 on the Playstation VITA.

33mber5.jpg

digimons2_thumb.jpg

digimons1_thumb.jpg

Digimon-CS_03-12-14_002.jpg

Kaga-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If anyone is interested, they already announced a new Digimon game called "Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth" and it's planned to be released in 2015 on the Playstation VITA.

33mber5.jpg

digimons2_thumb.jpg

digimons1_thumb.jpg

Digimon-CS_03-12-14_002.jpg

Wow looks awesome. I hope the gameplay is like the original digimon world though..

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It probably won't be in english just like all the other Games that came after Digimon Story Lost evolution.
One could think that the Digimon Fusion season would get us some games translated but the sad true is that this season was unpopular in Japan and from what I saw the translator fucked up badly.

Kaiser619

Trophies
XP
Country
yes, well hopefully the petition to get the 3ds digimon world re digitize game localised in the west gets accepted soon, the last time i saw it had over 21,300 supporters who signed it

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"This game is targeted toward adults that grew up with the original Digimon video games, with a more developed plot but still possessing the same mechanics such as Digimon partners and battles."
All I needed to know.

Reactions: Deleted User

fayt666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im curius has any progress came along for this i seen this at 20 percent edited for while now and curius on how much more has been done?
even if 21-22 percent edited updating it on page eve 1-5 more percent gives people hope knowing this has progress and not at standstill..

thx for doing this for everyone i look forward for this in the future. psp will live forever.

Carlos Martins

Trophies
XP
Country
Amazing Keep up the good work, I hate that they didn't western Digimon for psp vita or psp and there are so many amazing Japanese games for these handhelds but they cant western them. I think they should all be westernized.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im curius has any progress came along for this i seen this at 20 percent edited for while now and curius on how much more has been done?
even if 21-22 percent edited updating it on page eve 1-5 more percent gives people hope knowing this has progress and not at standstill..

thx for doing this for everyone i look forward for this in the future. psp will live forever.

*looks when the main post was edited last time*
*looks at the last blog post*
They are around 40% done, not 20%.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.