Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode revealed for 3DS

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, to be fair, chances are much higher for it to be localized. When it came out for PSP, it was almost dead, but the 3DS is still (kinda) fresh and juicy.

Reactions: Black-Ice

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has a higher chance of localization.
Why?
The last three Digimon games on DS didn't come to America because the DS was on its death bed here.
Re: Digitize and Adventure RPG didn't come to America because the PSP is also dead here.
Now with the 3DS being popular here and Nintendo helping companies with localizing their games it is sure to come. If Project X Zone is coming to America then this also has a chance.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also nintendo has some sort of special relationship with namco, right? They're helping with the new smash brothers... They might help them out.
Not too interested in this if it's just a port of the PSP one. Tamagotchis are lame.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Also nintendo has some sort of special relationship with namco, right? They're helping with the new smash brothers... They might help them out.
Not too interested in this if it's just a port of the PSP one. Tamagotchis are lame.
Think you got the games mixed up. Re: Digitize wasn't the one with the Digivice minigame (app?). That one's Digimon Adventure.

But either way, I think they'd add more stuff here. Just my guess. :)

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

It's not just a port of the PSP one, apparently it has new things besides improved graphics.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think you got the games mixed up. Re: Digitize wasn't the one with the Digivice minigame (app?). That one's Digimon Adventure.

But either way, I think they'd add more stuff here. Just my guess. :)
No, I liked the other one you mentioned. I just don't like the idea of a digimon dying no matter what and starting again with a new one. Just my personal taste (:

Reactions: porkiewpyne

lenitao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.................... :')
I'll......i'll...... CRY! :') ..... if it gets a release date in Europe ._.
same here... :')

and the timing is perfect, cause Nickelodeon has got the rights for season 6 in US and Europe, so most probably will benefit a lot

not to mention that it is the perfect chance for a Digimon revival, since the online game Digimon Master has been a hit, season 6 is great, and Nickelodeon will make the series more popular I believe

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

and the timing is perfect, cause Nickelodeon has got the rights for season 6 in US and Europe, so most probably will benefit a lot

not to mention that it is the perfect chance for a Digimon revival, since the online game Digimon Master has been a hit, season 6 is great, and Nickelodeon will make the series more popular I believe
As long as they don't censor/change everything

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Ohhh!
Good to hear :D

lenitao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as they don't censor/change everything
really...

they murdered the most amazing soundtrack ever and replaced it with that horror...
and they reduced the audience age of the series by something like 10 years...

let's see what Nickelodeon can do, it will be as bad as previous digimon dubs but hopefully not as bad...

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No, I liked the other one you mentioned. I just don't like the idea of a digimon dying no matter what and starting again with a new one. Just my personal taste (:
Oohh the good ol' traditional Tamagotchi. Still remember them. Yea I actually cried when my Digimons died (esp when they reached Ultimate already. All that hard work TT^TT).

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
I would love for them to just localize it without we having to resort to useless petitions... (While we're at it, please localize the Detective Conan game coming to the 3DS as well <3)

EDIT: Speaking of this, does anyone know how many save slots are in the original PSP one?

Reactions: ekko25

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1