Gaming Digimon World Re:Digitize - Anyone making translation?

buddy93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
romsstar, did you mean that keytotruth is uncapable to help you ??
i guess he is the one who translate kingdom heart, how couldn't he ?

just wandering though..
Look I'm not judging anyone. Fact is he hasn't helped yet that is all I'm saying.
so it is..
well, then we just have to wait.
and wish there would be some miracles. :)

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland

just wandering though..
Look I'm not judging anyone. Fact is he hasn't helped yet that is all I'm saying.
Okay, if you don't want to answer my question you've seen it. I've got other stuff to do.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

just wandering though..
Okay, if you don't want to answer my question you've seen it. I've got other stuff to do.

The recalculation process is going wrong the game hangs up on the Loading screen.
I remember you. I don't think you can fix this. But if you must know here you go.

If you want the source code of our tool feel free to write me a PM.

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland

just wandering though..

The recalculation process is going wrong the game hangs up on the Loading screen.
I remember you. I don't think you can fix this. But if you must know here you go.

You really are up bad on wrong prejudices aren't you? Your bad if you piss off everybody. You had your chance. If you want to people to help you you have to first stop pissing them off like that.

Reactions: 1 person

buddy93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

just wandering though..

You really are up bad on wrong prejudices aren't you? Your bad if you piss off everybody. You had your chance. If you want to people to help you you have to first stop pissing them off like that.
well, just show him what you got dragonlord.
better than debate though. :D

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

just wandering though..

well, just show him what you got dragonlord.
better than debate though. :D
yeah do something awesome so he can start to calm down and stop getting mad at the programmers

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

just wandering though..

All talk. Don't see you doing anything. It isn't about prejudices. Every information you need to fix the problem we have is in this thread.
If you were able to help or had any interest in in it you would have already done something instead of pretending.

And I don't have to beg to you for help. Why should you get some special treatment? Either you help or you don't. We had enough people who only wanted to get their hands on our files already.
It is not my loss, it is the fans ones.

mcdain123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please stop the fighting! I simply can't take the fighting! ;__;

Anywho, I just want to say thank you to everyone who's working on this translation project. I can't wait for it to be done.

I tried playing it in Japanese, and I'm already stuck... n_n"

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland

just wandering though..

All talk. Don't see you doing anything. It isn't about prejudices.
It is all about prejudice. You even say it yourself: "Don't see you doing anything". You assume everybody can't do anything so you brush them off. That's prejudice in pure-culture.

Every information you need to fix the problem we have is in this thread.
There is on real information going on. The only thing you said is "The recalculation process is going wrong". That's very vague to say the least. With that I can do only "assumptions". One possibility is that you know how the calculation should be done but the program doesn't do it right. If this is the case the fixing is not that difficult. If though you have no clue about how the calculation function has to look like to produce a valid result then it takes a lot more time as you have to analyze the file first to get an understanding of what could be wrong. From that vauge information there I would "assume" it is the former but knowbody knows. You have to say clearly what you need. Do you need somebody to fix the program to do the calculation that you know or do you need somebody to reverse engineer this calculation process?

If you were able to help or had any interest in in it you would have already done something instead of pretending.
You can't do anything with nothing. You expect people to deliver a result first but not giving out the info/code. That's a division by zero case: not going to work.

And I don't have to beg to you for help. Why should you get some special treatment? Either you help or you don't. We had enough people who only wanted to get their hands on our files already.
That's the major problem you have. You want help but you are afraid of people just wanting to poke at the files so you give out no information leaving the door wide open to dreamers. Make a clear statement what you exactly need and what exactly exists already and then people can precisely say if they can help or not. That's like somebody saying "help me to get rich" but doesn't get concrete. And you really expect this guy not to get ripped off? Right now it's you hurting the fans out there since you disgruntle those able to help while inviting dreamers and rip-off guys.

I'll leave it at that now. If you don't get the problem now you won't get it any time soon anyways.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

just wandering though..

All talk. Don't see you doing anything. It isn't about prejudices.
It is all about prejudice. You even say it yourself: "Don't see you doing anything". You assume everybody can't do anything so you brush them off. That's prejudice in pure-culture.

Every information you need to fix the problem we have is in this thread.
There is on real information going on. The only thing you said is "The recalculation process is going wrong". That's very vague to say the least. With that I can do only "assumptions". One possibility is that you know how the calculation should be done but the program doesn't do it right. If this is the case the fixing is not that difficult. If though you have no clue about how the calculation function has to look like to produce a valid result then it takes a lot more time as you have to analyze the file first to get an understanding of what could be wrong. From that vauge information there I would "assume" it is the former but knowbody knows. You have to say clearly what you need. Do you need somebody to fix the program to do the calculation that you know or do you need somebody to reverse engineer this calculation process?

You can't do anything with nothing. You expect people to deliver a result first but not giving out the info/code. That's a division by zero case: not going to work.

That's the major problem you have. You want help but you are afraid of people just wanting to poke at the files so you give out no information leaving the door wide open to dreamers. Make a clear statement what you exactly need and what exactly exists already and then people can precisely say if they can help or not. That's like somebody saying "help me to get rich" but doesn't get concrete. And you really expect this guy not to get ripped off? Right now it's you hurting the fans out there since you disgruntle those able to help while inviting dreamers and rip-off guys.

I'll leave it at that now. If you don't get the problem now you won't get it any time soon anyways.

1. The Source code is available to pretty much everyone. Falo posted the program always with the source code. It is in the thread.
In our other thread, the main Translation thread is the exact explanation what is needed. About 4 times.
Even in this thread it is written out many times. If you are that lazy and read only the last two pages of course you will make all these wrong assumptions you did.

We had private discussions with at least 4 programmers who looked at it, "we will see what we can do", being provided the source code and then never came back to us.

Only because you don't know all these things and assume that everything is in this thread (which haven't even read carefully) it doesn't make you right.

And you and me, we HAD contact before. Heck we met often enough in DMO Dragonlord.
So I know EXACTLY who I'm dealing with. No prejudice at all.

You could've come to me and wrote me a PM and I would have explained it in detail. I just don't make every information and everything we have public. That is called discreteness.

Reactions: 6 people

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
so the actual problem from reading all the post is the VRAM as falo stated that it wasnt easy to deal with it

and what about roxas? is he on holiday yet ?

Reactions: 1 person

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so the actual problem from reading all the post is the VRAM as falo stated that it wasnt easy to deal with it

and what about roxas? is he on holiday yet ?

you actually read the thread. wow :)
Yeah I THINK that it is one of the problems.

But also that the Story Files use a different header algorithm then Falo assumed.
He thought he figured it out but I think he never actually tested it ingame.
It isn't working.

We don't know about Roxas. We THINK he is still on holiday, but the way things stand right now I don't know.

VRAM could be one problem but from what I see it is not related to the story files i any way.
It is either some filesize error which happens by recalculation or something we haven't found yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw