Digimon Story Lost Evolution Quests

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by FlashX007, Jul 9, 2010.

Jul 9, 2010
  1. FlashX007
    OP

Newcomer FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Post some information about the quests and story mode here. Help each other out if stuck.

I am currently stuck on both. I am on the Ogremon Quest and I can't get to that location. Also I do not know what to do after doing all that Wargrowlmon chase and familiar location which could have been from DS or Dawn/Dusk

Is anybody translating this by the way. I am not having difficulties except for story mode and few quests.

2. HunterJ

Member HunterJ GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    for there to be a translation you need to put a request on the 'official translation requests topic' i might have got name wrong but thats the gist of it
    im completing the game and making a tutorial as i go along so it should be out soon [​IMG] as quite far in. but wont release anything yet

3. FlashX007
    OP

Newcomer FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    aw man can you help me a little man pm me something bro im stuck here only thing i can do is train my digis have a sweet set if you wanna see all maxed out except for 6 which im workin on