1. supermariorick

supermariorick GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Here is everything I parsed together from GreenMii about Digimon party data from deep analysis of where everything is mapped in the save file and cross referenced with the image GreenMii posted along with some testing and research I did myself. This should help anyone planning to put Digimon Party editing in their save editor. Warning game spoilers

Attached Files:

Green Mii likes this.
  2. KayzerX3

KayzerX3 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Does anyone have a complete/cleared save (newgame+) file for both story.?

JeepX87 likes this.
  3. JeepX87

JeepX87 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I requested as last month but it seems like a lot people don't have it (don't bother to play game) or unwilling to share.

Switch saves aren't strong as PC and PS4 saves, unfortunately.

KayzerX3 likes this.
  4. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Founder of Woolooism

United States
    I think the Switch save is signed, and will require using LibHac to sign a PC save (which requires getting the console's complete prod.keys with lockpick).

5. MarcusCarter

United States
    Anyway, just removing the first 32 bytes SHOULD make a Switch save work on PC (assuming the files are named the same - slot_0000.bin, 0000.bin, system_data.bin, and system_graphic.bin), provided they are copied to "C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment\Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition\Saved\SaveGames\[random digits]\" (for the Steam version).

Edit: Oh, and be sure to use DSCSTools to encrypt the files first before copying them to the PC folder.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  6. MarcusCarter

United States
    @SydMontague I submitted a pull request for DSCSTools. I added some save batch scripts.

7. JumpGamer09

JumpGamer09 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Instructions on how I dummy out the DSDBA.nx64.mvgl in the romfs on the Switch?

8. Green Mii

Green Mii GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What I did was extract the file from the RomFS, open it up in HxD, select all the data and then deleted it. I then saved the empty file and put it back on the SD card. You don't need to do it this way since all you really need is an empty file named DSDBA.nx64.mvgl for it to work with LayeredFS, but that's how I did it.

9. toonliger

toonliger Newbie
    Newcomer

I'm having this same issue, my train of thougth is that it has to do with something regarding key items, since it appears in the menu but the game does not recognize it as part of the action..
    Anyone has some ideas?

10. Green Mii

Green Mii GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Not sure if anyone is still looking for this since its been over 2 months since the game came out, but I have finally gotten around to beating both stories. I kinda rushed through both of them so they're not 100% complete, but this is mostly for people who were looking for New Game+ saves to start on their own.

Attached Files:

JeepX87 likes this.
  11. KayzerX3

KayzerX3 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    T
    Thanks!!!
    Ive been looking for this one since I kinda need to start over again because my currrent save file is still stuck at chapter 15.

Green Mii likes this.
  12. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

United States
    I have updated this script to fix a bug where adding items that you had equipped to a Digimon or on your Farm would prevent you from being able to unequip or change them. For those who already suffer from this, this update won't retroactively fix it but it will prevent the issue going forward. If anyone suffers this issue and wants to know how to fix it quote this message and I'll go into the details of how to manually fix it.

Green Mii likes this.
  13. Ericjwg

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Canada
    complete discovered dex with 200% scan doesn't work in new script.
    haven't test other features yet.

14. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

United States
    Fixed, thank you for pointing it out.

EDIT: I would suggest reverting to a previous save if you are still using the save edited with the previous broken script.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Collection, Complete, Digimon