Suggestion Digimon Cyber Sleuth Complete Collection Save Editor?

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by therealhoothoot, Oct 21, 2019.

1. supermariorick

supermariorick GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 18, 2010
    United States
    Here is everything I parsed together from GreenMii about Digimon party data from deep analysis of where everything is mapped in the save file and cross referenced with the image GreenMii posted along with some testing and research I did myself. This should help anyone planning to put Digimon Party editing in their save editor. Warning game spoilers

Attached Files:

Green Mii likes this.
  2. KayzerX3

KayzerX3 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2019
    United States
    Does anyone have a complete/cleared save (newgame+) file for both story.?

JeepX87 likes this.
  3. JeepX87

JeepX87 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    I requested as last month but it seems like a lot people don't have it (don't bother to play game) or unwilling to share.

Switch saves aren't strong as PC and PS4 saves, unfortunately.

KayzerX3 likes this.
  4. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Founder of Woolooism

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    The Official First Wooloo Church
    I think the Switch save is signed, and will require using LibHac to sign a PC save (which requires getting the console's complete prod.keys with lockpick).

5. MarcusCarter

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    Anyway, just removing the first 32 bytes SHOULD make a Switch save work on PC (assuming the files are named the same - slot_0000.bin, 0000.bin, system_data.bin, and system_graphic.bin), provided they are copied to "C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment\Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition\Saved\SaveGames\[random digits]\" (for the Steam version).

Edit: Oh, and be sure to use DSCSTools to encrypt the files first before copying them to the PC folder.

Last edited by MarcusCarter, Dec 3, 2019
  6. MarcusCarter

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    @SydMontague I submitted a pull request for DSCSTools. I added some save batch scripts.

7. JumpGamer09

JumpGamer09 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2018
    United States
    Instructions on how I dummy out the DSDBA.nx64.mvgl in the romfs on the Switch?

8. Green Mii

Green Mii Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2015
    United States
    What I did was extract the file from the RomFS, open it up in HxD, select all the data and then deleted it. I then saved the empty file and put it back on the SD card. You don't need to do it this way since all you really need is an empty file named DSDBA.nx64.mvgl for it to work with LayeredFS, but that's how I did it.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted