Hacking Digimon Cyber Sleuth Cheat Engine

lix1916

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
is there an X next to the codes you choose? and are you importing your edited file with rincheat?
yeah i used the cheats on the cheat engine but nothing works, i tried to use the cheats using start+ select but the game crash just like this:
i also tried to edit the save as well but when i import using rincheat the save is corrupted.
maybe i'm doing something wrong.
When i'm using cheat engine on my save data, the saved file extension is .ct right? i just need to rename to .data?

Last edited by lix1916,

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE="When i'm using cheat engine on my save data, the saved file extension is .ct right? i just need to rename to .data?[/QUOTE]
Thres your problem. it edits your 001.bin save file directly upon enabling cheats and exiting cheat engine. so you need to import your .bin file you edited.

lix1916

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE="When i'm using cheat engine on my save data, the saved file extension is .ct right? i just need to rename to .data?
Thres your problem. it edits your 001.bin save file directly upon enabling cheats and exiting cheat engine. so you need to import your .bin file you edited.[/QUOTE]
didnt work, i did what u told me to do but when i try to load the save, the game crash jut like the video i posted

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@nero99 is there a list of values for items anywhere?
There is a item tab in the save editor that lists the addresses of items you have. Max number you can set them to is 99.

Thres your problem. it edits your 001.bin save file directly upon enabling cheats and exiting cheat engine. so you need to import your .bin file you edited.
didnt work, i did what u told me to do but when i try to load the save, the game crash jut like the video i posted[/QUOTE]
which region of the game are you using? This was tested with the eur version it turns out (just checked with the author of this editor). Most addresses in the games are the same, but some are different. So that could be what's causing the issue. Also make sure you have the most recent release of rincheat.

Last edited by nero99,

lix1916

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is a item tab in the save editor that lists the addresses of items you have. Max number you can set them to is 99.

didnt work, i did what u told me to do but when i try to load the save, the game crash jut like the video i posted
which region of the game are you using? This was tested with the eur version it turns out (just checked with the author of this editor). Most addresses in the games are the same, but some are different. So that could be what's causing the issue. Also make sure you have the most recent release of rincheat.[/QUOTE]
i'm using the eur version as well and the rincheat beta4

Last edited by lix1916,

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

which region of the game are you using? This was tested with the eur version it turns out (just checked with the author of this editor). Most addresses in the games are the same, but some are different. So that could be what's causing the issue. Also make sure you have the most recent release of rincheat.[/QUOTE]
There's a save editor? I only see the .ct file? Is there a .exe or .jar somewhere?

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
all credit goes to Raidouthe1st at the vita vpk download webite. CT gets updated quite often and this is the latest he has put out. simply click on the little pc icon and click load file. then select your save file that you dumped with rincheat. Be sure to have cheat engine installed!

UPDATE! http://uptobox.com/oo58su2o8rnl

This update is a surprise. You will like what you find in the cheat table.

Edit: Nevermind, just realised OP isnt the author of this tool.

Does anybody know the offset of the item that gives your digimon 10,000 exp?

Last edited by Deleted member 333767,

Raidouthe1st

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I have a question.

to do it for other games
and how does it work?

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE
-install http://cheatengine.org

-install rincheat http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46982
-download the save through rincheat by first exporting save
-find the save in molecularshell/vitashell in ux0:data/rincheat/PCSH00261_SAVEDATA
-copy them saves to pc through ftp

then editing them with cheatengine through file then open file
-Any edit you make through this will be permanent without needing to be saved so make sure to make a backup of the save before you edit them in case
-once satisfied transfer them back through ftp to ux0:data/rincheat/PCSH00261_SAVEDATA
-launch the game and open rincheat first then select import save before you load a game
-voila you will have a h4x game experience enjoy

Reactions: qaz015393

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any particular reason you have to use rincheat to export or can i still export the old way (pre-rincheat)?
I wasnt aware there was another way to export. as long as it decrypts the save file you can export/import however you see fit.

GanglyFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any particular reason you have to use rincheat to export or can i still export the old way (pre-rincheat)?
Exporting the "old way", where you put the molecular shell folder into the patch folder? That only works with non dumped games. Rincheats only works with dumped games.

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exporting the "old way", where you put the molecular shell folder into the patch folder? That only works with non dumped games. Rincheats only works with dumped games.
ahh. well as long as the file is decrypted upon being dumped, you should be able to edit the save then.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No ofcourse not, but to be sure i hope u get banned lol xD. I really dont like the possibility of people hacking their digimons online. Same with pokemon thats why i went to digimon on the vita... but now thats hacked too
To be honest theres no reason for anyone to cheat in Digimon Cyber as the game is already broken once you get all the USB's it feels like you already cheating the game by being filthy rich or gain triple the amount of xp just from digimon abilities and USB combined. So with that being said it doesn't give your excuse a valid reason to be on a different platform simply b/c players have different ways of obtaining Digimon when the results are the same. This goes for Pokemon aswell the only argument legit players are boasting about is the amount of time they put into their playtime. If if not ruining your gameplay experience then no harm no foul. Sorry I just had to put it out there not all cheats are bad to other players. points aside most games block out cheats when doing things online pokemon is a fine example its WIFI system checks every pokemon to make sure they aren't hacked only carefully pokegened pkmn are allowed since they are a legit build

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Go with Linux Mint.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    wget "Microsoft edge.exe"
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm using linux mint on my other machine, works decent
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    deltree c:\windows\system32\*.* :tpi:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Why not stick to your other machine, no?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my other machine is old, mostly used for just browsing , some multimedia stuff as it's just old
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
    Veho @ Veho: +1