CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
I've got a question; technically posting a modded ID file would be "illegal", isn't it? Because it would be a modification of copyrighted content... I guess, that if that's correct I can't put silverwolf's patch on the 1st page. I know that someone can be banned from this forum for posting ISOs, but has anybody here been banned before because of uploading a file of a game?

The modified file, possibly. Probably. Give that is is "Modified Game Data" and contains the original codey bits. However if you were to make an XDelta patch for said file, that'd be within legal bounds.

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
nah, there's no need to hurry. Once you figure out how to make a patch out of this (and test it), then you should remove the link. It's not like you're going to jail for having posted that file, or anything :P

what's happening guys.. i'm doing testing finding a way to make the txt menu neat... do you want me to continue my work?

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
what's happening guys.. i'm doing testing finding a way to make the txt menu neat... do you want me to continue my work?

Yes, continue it please. The fact that there is a team doing a full translation doesn't mean that you can't do a nice menu patch on your own if you want to. Anything that makes the game playable before that full translation patch would be welcome by the users :) .

what file you are going to remove?..
He was talking about removing the ID file he put on post #217 because of legal reasons

Roxas75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Also this entire thread is getting a little out of Hand. Pong, Story, Roxas, calm yourselves bros. Just work on your patch as you want. Let everyone in this thread dick around with their half translations and such.
Don't be translating games for glory, do it for the people. Do it for the experience. Do it for the love of the game.
Hey man, we are calm. Everyone can do what they want. We are translating.
The fact is that much people are doing the same things, but this is their choice.

Reactions: SuperSZ

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
Progress Report...

NPJH-50686_1312523257_006.jpg
NPJH-50686_1312523322_414.jpg
NPJH-50686_1312523253_054.jpg

Reactions: Mirby and SuperSZ

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i don't know digimon skills..

i try to find the digimon names and skills...

I found you something, http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Agumon that's just an example, because in that page you can search the other digimon stuff. The names of the main digimons of the game are Agumon, Gabumon, Patamon, Palmon, Tentomon, Gatomon, Gomamon and Biyomon. In every digimon article from that wikia, it appears their attacks and each digivolution.

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
can you identify this digimons..

本宮 大輔
松田 啓人
神原 拓也
大門 大
工藤 タイキ
明石 タギル

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
can you identify this digimons..

本宮 大輔
松田 啓人
神原 拓也
大門 大
工藤 タイキ
明石 タギル

本宮 大輔 = daisuke motomiya (but it's worldwide known as Davis motomiya)
松田 啓人 = takato matsuki
神原 拓也 = takuya kanbara
大門 大 = marcus damon
工藤 タイキ = taiki kudou
明石 タギル = tagiru akashi

I'd recommend you to ignore silver's post above me. He just directly used google translate and most of that is wrong. I've used google too, but in a different way so I'm sure that what I wrote is correct

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
tnx for the digimon link...
hmmm.. i cant find the main digimon names i guess this are images files..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: btw i feel this a good time to remind you guys that sea of thieves was made by rare, who also...