Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can't you just go for one project instead of trying to do 1.000.000 stupid menu patches ?

rev2.png

Try to make something good first, you just can't translate Digimon Adventure for a few reasons.
One:
- There's some only voiced sequence, which you "CAN'T" translate anything other than text
Two:
- Hex Editing isn't a way to translate stuff.
Third:
- if you do it wrong just to get some fame I'm gonna track you down and kill you all.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can't you just go for one project instead of trying to do 1.000.000 stupid menu patches ?

rev2.png

Try to make something good first, you just can't translate Digimon Adventure for a few reasons.
One:
- There's some only voiced sequence, which you "CAN'T" translate anything other than text
Two:
- Hex Editing isn't a way to translate stuff.
Third:
- if you do it wrong just to get some fame I'm gonna track you down and kill you all.
Umm Okay.
Can you tell me then the files which contain the digimon names?
And the skills of course :D

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Umm Okay.
Can you tell me then the files which contain the digimon names?
And the skills of course :D

Um no, we don't want to see another game ruined by one of your stupid patches. Which are STILL flying around.
I made that screenshot, so if anything you are the least person I would want to see working on this.

And if you can't even find those files by yourself you are obviously not qualified to do any patches on this game.
Also Google Translator is not the Tool you use to translate a game.

It is a Brain and years of experience and devotion and loving the thing you do, and not only seeking the fame.

Anyone can copy&paste. It's not a skill.

wilso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am still at the battle with greymon first time digivolve, without knowing the battle menu i can t have fun with the game
i still dont understand it but wat i do is i test out all the attacks and then get use to them all ... basically this is what i get from it and im pretty far into the game
z4o0l.png

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Um no, we don't want to see another game ruined by one of your stupid patches. Which are STILL flying around.
I made that screenshot, so if anything you are the least person I would want to see working on this.

And if you can't even find those files by yourself you are obviously not qualified to do any patches on this game.
Also Google Translator is not the Tool you use to translate a game.

It is a Brain and years of experience and devotion and loving the thing you do, and not only seeking the fame.

Anyone can copy&paste. It's not a skill.
Lol.
Stop acting like you know everything ok?
I am not here to fight with you or anything like that
Also I didn't asked for your opinion.

I am capable of translating all the cutscenes and all the text which contain audio
Also I am not always using Google Translate because it's not always correct.

And you know something I don't need your help I can do it on my own Mr.Pro.

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
wow... As I said, why do you wanna do it when there's obviously other people already on it ?
doing "your own" ? how is that useful ? that's why I said don't do it for fame or anything. Do it for yourself.
For example, I was working on Type-0 at slow pace, well someone came over and did it, I'M GLAD SOMEONE ELSE DID IT !
Because I can focus on other projects.
Trying to do your own version is obviously just a way to get some ego boost, that's totally immature.

I like Digimon, I want to make something good.
You're not "always" using Google Translate which means you still use it more than you should.
=> http://www.translationparty.com/#10696926

Reactions: Romsstar

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
wow... As I said, why do you wanna do it when there's obviously other people already on it ?
doing "your own" ? how is that useful ? that's why I said don't do it for fame or anything. Do it for yourself.
For example, I was working on Type-0 at slow pace, well someone came over and did it, I'M GLAD SOMEONE ELSE DID IT !
Because I can focus on other projects.
Trying to do your own version is obviously just a way to get some ego boost, that's totally immature.

I like Digimon, I want to make something good.
You're not "always" using Google Translate which means you still use it more than you should.
=> http://www.translationparty.com/#10696926
Who said that I would release any patch in public?
I just want to make a patch for myself is there anything wrong with it?

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Then it's not a patch, that's just modifying your iso.
Also, if you know japanese, why do you want to do that ? Oo

Exiron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Anyone else having trouble with the Digivice?

6.20 PRO-B10, haven't had issues with the main game (yet), nor anything else. Shaking isn't working for me.
The digivice only works from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM don't know anything else bout this. I might try to translate the digivice, but I might need some help with the hardest moon-speak

Ronteque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I am grateful to whoever is going to be working on the English patch for the public. I know for sure that many many many people will be very happy if there is someone making an English patch that everyone can enjoy. Much like the team working on Digimon Re:Digitize.

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Whoa, wait a minute everyone, time out xD. There are so much comments and fights here that I got lost xD. If someone is already working on translating this game (Digimon Adventure), please tell me who (I mean, translating it and planing to release the patch for the public, not to keep it for himself :P ). So that I can say "thank you" to that person, and update the first page of this post saying who is working on that translation. If someone is working on the translation, (I mean just the menus, or the full game, whatever) that person/s is welcome to post the progress updates here in this post, or just simply create a new post like "Digimon Adventure - translation", whatever you prefer :) .

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nice StorMyu
cant wait

Pepper Breath?
Spirit Fire?

If i'm not mistaken those suppose to be
Baby Flame
Spitfire or Split Fire

Good Luck

No, Pepper Breath and Spirit Fire are the localized terms and thus: correct.

Votes before resulted in most fans preferring localized terms, which is the ones that are going to be used.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL