Hacking Difficulty removing SC DSTwo in my 3DS

bobtheglob101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I've recently opened up my DSTwo because there were some slight issues the contacts. But after carefully putting it back together I've noticed it's now extremely difficult to remove from the 3DS (I have to wiggle it out of the card slot and pull with excessive force) but removing it from my DSi or DS Lite is fine. I've posted a quick video below

Is there something wrong with the DSTwo or how I put it back together? Is there a solution? Both 3DS and DS retail cartridges eject just fine on the 3DS, so i'm not sure what's going on :/

xEpsilon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a tad bulkier than ds cartridges, just wiggle it out. By the way did you fix your contact issues? Mine doesn't work on my 3ds.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust me on this, it ought to help a little bit - loosen he two screws of the PowerPak+ that are closest to the cartridge slot (the two near the center). Not gonna solve it by any means but it should help a little.

Other than that... my DSTWO has been thick in the slot since day one. I've kind of just dealt with it. :/

Also the 3DS slots tend to put more pressure on the DSTWO than the older systems do.

bobtheglob101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust me on this, it ought to help a little bit - loosen he two screws of the PowerPak+ that are closest to the cartridge slot (the two near the center). Not gonna solve it by any means but it should help a little.

Other than that... my DSTWO has been thick in the slot since day one. I've kind of just dealt with it. :/

Also the 3DS slots tend to put more pressure on the DSTWO than the older systems do.

Wow... that worked! I would've never guessed it was my PowerPak+ the entire time! Thank you :)

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, yea i think its different