did u know that ps5 is radioactive

krzys4x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
when any atoms spinning that they make heat and that is radiation like microwave every thing is radioactive and not pleasant to human even your heart is radioactive :gun: :lol::psp::yaywii::yaysp::sp::rolleyes::switch::yayone::gba::yayps3::yaypsp::yayswitch::yayu::yaywii::yay3ds::gun::mthr:
Post automatically merged:

but this is small doses of rad

To avoid electrical shock, do not open the enclosure. Refer servicing to ... those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure

Last edited by krzys4x,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You are incorrect.

Radioactive refers to the nuclear decay of atoms.

Radiation includes said decay but also radiation in the form of infra red light waves. Said light is also less spinning atoms and more electrons surrounding it reaching a higher state and then releasing the energy upon transitioning back to the lower one. Indeed it is often used as an example when discussing such things and why you can't just heat radioactive waste to have it become harmless

The PS4 likely does contain some atoms that over a sufficiently long time period will not be stable from a nuclear perspective (we will skip contemplations of both proton decay and the great rip for this*) but most things do.

*somewhat related video

krzys4x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
:gun: u are tottally wrong every matter is radioactive but dont worry it wont kill you yet I think hahaha:switch::)

Does everything have radioactivity in it?

Everything we encounter in our daily lives contains some radioactive material, some naturally occurring and some man-made: the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, the ground we walk upon, and the consumer products we purchase and use.

I know that youre shocked read it I had studied this long ago in Medical Studium

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
:gun: u are tottally wrong every matter is radioactive but dont worry it wont kill you yet I think hahaha:switch::)

Does everything have radioactivity in it?

Everything we encounter in our daily lives contains some radioactive material, some naturally occurring and some man-made: the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, the ground we walk upon, and the consumer products we purchase and use.

I know that youre shocked read it I had studied this long ago in Medical Studium
Are you mentally insane?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol