Hacking Did Nintendo Block the infamous Gold Mii Pants Hack?

mariomaniac33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I was messing around with the old "Gold Pants" Mii hack. For those of you who don't know what that is, Miis with Gold Pants are Special Miis that were designed for Celebrities. By downloading your Mii, editing him, and copying him back, you can give him gold pants.

Unfortunately, I was trying this on the updated Mii Channel and I couldn't get it to work. I'm on 3.2U with all downgraded IOSes. I did use Cashman's Mii Channel Updater to update my Mii Channel.

The problem I'm getting is that the Mii refuses to copy over. If I use Waninkoko's Mii Installer, it claims to install, but when I go to the Mii Channel, the new Mii is not there. If I try the old Wiimote Method with a Bluetooth Card, the Mii transfers onto the Wiimote successfully, but when I open it up in the Mii Channel, the slot where I put the Mii is still empty.

Has anyone tried this hack recently and gotten it to work, or did Nintendo decide to block all forms of Special Mii transmitions besides internet in the latest update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again