Hardware Did I kill it? Switch v1

GranitMsk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. I want to tell you a story . I have a switch v1 ,atmosphere . Few days ago WiFi went off. Usually I don’t use WiFi . So , I didn’t try to fix it . I thought ..I need to change thermal paste anyway and after that I will figured out that problem with WiFi . I opened switch (first time) changed paste everywhere. Everything went smoothly but not really. I have a problem with that aluminium thing on the top off processor like most of the people but I was “brave enough” to open that with a plastic tool. Anyway, right now I’m afraid I broke something inside of my switch. Specially those 4 or 2 small things looking like crystals sitting very close to that aluminium frame of processor. I did everything to restore switch . Maintenance mode restore and everything before that . Error code is 2110-1118. I attached pics of those crystals. I did my best to get images of them by my phone. Please tell me I didn’t brake them. Thank you for any advice and response.

Attachments

• IMG_5443.jpeg
    IMG_5443.jpeg
    787.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5442.jpeg
    IMG_5442.jpeg
    768.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5440.jpeg
    IMG_5440.jpeg
    943.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5439.jpeg
    IMG_5439.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5438.jpeg
    IMG_5438.jpeg
    740 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5441.jpeg
    IMG_5441.jpeg
    944.4 KB · Views: 24

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh dear, yeah you need those two caps else the Switch won't start normally, maybe a emunand would but not sysnand.

GranitMsk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear, yeah you need those two caps else the Switch won't start normally, maybe a emunand would but not sysnand.
Hello again. Everything works fine. I can play games and use it as usual but no wifi.
Did I break those two caps? Honestly, i cant say...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...