Gaming Did I just get scammed?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just ordered a pandora battery and a 1 gb MMS from pandorabatteryco.com,and the payment was paid,but they had'nt emailed my dad yet. does anybody have any experiancee with this website? i searched around the internet,finding many threads in other forums saying that they got scammed or asking if they are legit. its been a week,and still no email. >.< also,I have for the serial number of my psp 2000 HU1. what does that mean?

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yikes! That's like 10x the going price. In the future, even if you need something fast, you could have gotten this stuff from DX for way cheaper, and used EMS express. Are you really located in Japan or another country?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
currently in america. I probably can't make my own,and even if I did,I would need 2 batteries(i only have 1)

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dealextreme + EMS is takes about a week based on my experience, even though EMS is like $15 it would still be cheaper than this.

If I were you, I'd just return the PSP, and once you get the battery, buy another. Or get a 1000, it's a lot less trouble.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well,I'm going to get a refund,and buy from pandorasales.com. they are in America,so I should get my stuff in a few days.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Konata-Chan said:
well,I'm going to get a refund,and buy from pandorasales.com. they are in America,so I should get my stuff in a few days.

Dude, are you not listening? Why are you going to the practically obvious Scam sites? DealExtreme has the best prices on Pandora's and its cheapest, plus fast shipping for only $15, that's essentially $30 for the Battery and shipping.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well,turns out that they had just emailed my dad. they said they already shipped it 1-2 days ago,so it should be here soon.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
They sell them on Amazon, that's where I got mine. It works fine too and I got it for $15. It's kinda hard to find elsewhere. Your best bet is making your own if needs be.
So you bought one from pandorasales.com? That's the only seller I see on Amazon.

Hopefully you do get that battery.
biggrin.gif

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Some PSP slim 2000 are not hackable. Try the ChickHEN r2 and Psident too try and find which motherboard you have got.
See if full hackable or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."