Hacking Did I get ripped off?

Braden Scholes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a Supercard DsTwo from http://www.3dscardshop.com/ on the 31st of December. The website is listed on supercard's website as a dealer but every other one of their dealers list the DsTwo as out of stock but this one says that they are in stock. The package was supposed to take 1-2 weeks but it has been 3 going on to 4. Also on one page the website says "All products in Stock" which makes me wonder if they even have any in stock. I have emailed them multiple times but I haven't gotten any response. So do you think it will ever come or I paid $41 for absolutely nothing.

Braden Scholes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just worried they don't have any in stock. Most people who used the site said they received an email that said their order had processed. But I haven't got one.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah overseas stuff usually take a month or so..... Give it another week and check the Tracking # if it was provided

Kinda rare if u get a Reply...... Guessing its just the abundance of Emails I'm sure

Tank Dempsey

If you read this, you are an idiot.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not buy from a trusted website that is not based in a shady shack in China that also might be a meth lab?

Tank Dempsey

If you read this, you are an idiot.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that meth smell on the card is soooo good!

download.jpg
sure does

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-