Did Anybody Ever Like This Game?

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mario Party Advance for the GBA in 2005. One of my favourite GBA games despite the complete lack of promotion when this game came out... probably due to the end of the GBA life cycle. I am giving it a replay today and wanting to know what you guys think about the game provided you played it.

latest

D

Deleted User

I used to have that put I always played the DS Mario Part if I needed mario party portable. It was alright, got the portable mario party going I guess.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THERE WAS A MARIO PARTY FOR GAMEBOY ADVANCE!?:O

WHY!!:wtf:

Speaking of games did anybody like, how bout metroid other m? Look i know is not about mario party but i didn't know that exist. Mario party 4 best mario party. :P

Does it have multiplayer? is not a party without people. I hope is not one of the rare games that used th nintendo e-reader.:unsure:

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
THERE WAS A MARIO PARTY FOR GAMEBOY ADVANCE!?:O

WHY!!:wtf:

Speaking of games did anybody like, how bout metroid other m? Look i know is not about mario party but i didn't know that exist. Mario party 4 best mario party. :P

Does it have multiplayer? is not a party without people. I hope is not one of the rare games that used th nintendo e-reader.:unsure:
There are multiplayer components for sure to play mini games, and no I don't believe it uses the e-reader. I never liked Other M and it straying away from the Prime formula... Mario Party 5 is my favourite one, although 4 is really good, and 2 and 3 are the best ones on the N64.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never played it. I might give it a try. It is an older mario part, which i enjoy far more than the newere ones. i like mario part 1, 2, and 3, and ds. i despide all the new ones, like island tour and 10. i havent played the newest one yet. cant even remember the name.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
never played it. I might give it a try. It is an older mario part, which i enjoy far more than the newere ones. i like mario part 1, 2, and 3, and ds. i despide all the new ones, like island tour and 10. i havent played the newest one yet. cant even remember the name.
Yeah, give it a try for sure... it's not for everyone though because it strays quite away from the traditional Mario Party formula. It's a single-player mission based game that has some Mario Party elements like mini-games and such. The dialogue is pretty witty and it's pretty fun to complete the quests. They take some of the music and characters that you hear and see in Mario Party 3 which is a nice touch. Admittedly, some mini-games actually provide a challenge.

I agree, I hate all the newer Mario Party's, but I didn't particularly like the 1st one for the N64. I thought the series took a turn for the worst Mario Party 6 and onwards, and especially 9 and onwards.

Last edited by HaloEffect17,
Reactions: CIAwesome526

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, give it a try for sure... it's not for everyone though because it strays quite away from the traditional Mario Party formula. It's a single-player mission based game that has some Mario Party elements like mini-games and such. The dialogue is pretty witty and it's pretty fun to complete the quests. They take some of the music and characters that you hear and see in Mario Party 3 which is a nice touch. Admittedly, some mini-games actually provide a challenge.

I agree, I hate all the newer Mario Party's, but I didn't particularly like the 1st one for the N64. I thought the series took a turn for the worst Mario Party 6 and onwards, and especially 9 and onwards.
agreed. i dont think the first one is really that great either, but i just like it. anyone ill be sure to try it. im downloading the rom as we speak :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv