Diamond patch for pal park etc. working with ez 3-in-1

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Jordan10la, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Jordan10la
    OP

Jordan10la GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2008
    Canada
    I believe there was a patch for Diamond that allowed you to import pokemon from slot2 from a ez 3-in-1. Do I remember correctly? If so can anyone link me to it?

2. IceRentoraa29

IceRentoraa29 Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.

Aug 10, 2007
    United States
    The Land of Wuz AKA: Kuromi
  3. Jordan10la
    OP

Jul 24, 2008
    Canada
  4. Jordan10la
    OP

Jul 24, 2008
    Canada
    Thank You [​IMG]
    EDIT: Now if only I could get this to work. How do I get it to work? Nothing comes up in the menu where it normally would. Also I have multiple GBA pokemon games on my EZ 3-in-1, how do I specify which one to use?

EDIT: Hmmm... I meant to edit my previous post but somehow did something wrong and re-posted. Sorry.

5. Kaos

Kaos Good show!

Nov 25, 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    Write the GBA game you want to get Pokemon from to the NOR of the EZ Flash 3-in-1.

6. Jordan10la
    OP

Jul 24, 2008
    Canada
    I did that. I think the patch isn't working right as I can still import from my real fire red cart. And sometimes when I attempt to patch it all I get is a white screen when I try to load it from my Cyclo.

EDIT:Oh, nevermind, didn't turn rumble support off in the CycloDS menu.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice