Diablo III Broken By New Invincibility Exploit

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Inferno mode is broken, it's impossible to solo it as a Demon Hunter now because they swung the nerf bat which effected the casual player who wasn't playing the game 12 hours a day and clearing it, and elite/champion mobs are just so horribly overtuned at times that you need to stack the living crap out of Resist All in order to not die in one shot. The sad thing is that Inferno is faceroll in a group, so they pretty much force us to play in groups in order to complete the entire game. For solo mode it's nearly impossible for every class.

A game, for want of a better term, genre that in recent years has been largely single player got a multiplayer mode wedged into an entry into said genre by somewhat questionable/radical means. The developers of said game then included an option that by virtue of the game mechanics themselves almost compel the use of the potentially deal breaking feature, but at the same time not setting the entry barrier to game high enough as to be financially ruinous to the game which depends on having both considerable sales and a large active userbase..... seems like Blizzard are doing their job to me.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will have to look more Lanlan and some of those hold promise but last year held a lot of promise as well and then we got Dungeon Siege 3, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Dungeons and dragons: daggerdale, The Cursed Crusade, Hunted the Demon's forge and The First Templar among others, some of which I really enjoyed, but all of which failed to do anything impressive.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...