SephirothPlayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,
I have CKY's Diablo 3 DIII save editor with the subscription so I have access to all new items and many other endless possibilities. I don't have Switch. I have PS3 and PS4 and I am using it with those consoles. But I would like to test one thing. I heard it works with Switch save also. I would like test it and take a look at some things if it works. I would be happy if someone could send me his decrypted (if Switch encrypts at all) save file. It would be good if it would be a save with a seasonal character and it would be best if it would be let's say a new save with 2 characters only both exactly the same (same class, same sex and both preferably softcore and can also have the same name) but one seasonal other one non-seasonal. If it works I can help with editing saves (this editor has endless possibilities), adding new items, modding them, modding paragon, modding paragon points, modding gems, making best possible DPS weapon, primals, providing IDs for new items, etc, just whatever comes to mind.

Reactions: Zigzags

markeeh

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi,
I have CKY's Diablo 3 DIII save editor with the subscription so I have access to all new items and many other endless possibilities. I don't have Switch. I have PS3 and PS4 and I am using it with those consoles. But I would like to test one thing. I heard it works with Switch save also. I would like test it and take a look at some things if it works. I would be happy if someone could send me his decrypted (if Switch encrypts at all) save file. It would be good if it would be a save with a seasonal character and it would be best if it would be let's say a new save with 2 characters only both exactly the same (same class, same sex and both preferably softcore and can also have the same name) but one seasonal other one non-seasonal. If it works I can help with editing saves (this editor has endless possibilities), adding new items, modding them, modding paragon, modding paragon points, modding gems, making best possible DPS weapon, primals, providing IDs for new items, etc, just whatever comes to mind.

Hey bud, would you mind sharing some modded gears and rare transmogs for PS4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.