ROM Hack Question Diablo 3 Cheating?

SpartanG01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any ways to actually cheat? Like Walk Through Walls, Infinite Resources, cross character abilities that sort of thing?

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Are there any ways to actually cheat? Like Walk Through Walls, Infinite Resources, cross character abilities that sort of thing?
Not sure on SXOS , but on the other CFWs I don't think so, though I could be wrong. But with the current editors around the forums, you can make an overpowered character that is more or less God-Mode anyway.

Reactions: SpartanG01

SpartanG01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure on SXOS , but on the other CFWs I don't think so, though I could be wrong. But with the current editors around the forums, you can make an overpowered character that is more or less God-Mode anyway.
You can't start that way as far as I'm aware.. I'm trying and i can't find a way to

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
You can't start that way as far as I'm aware.. I'm trying and i can't find a way to
Using the "old" Editor (both free and paid version) from somewhere, you can make level 1 items that are overpowered and could carry you through end game.

Using D3Edit, (just my theory, haven't tested yet since I reached end game before this editor came out)
-you could start a game normally with your lvl 1
-save
-backup
-edit in D3Edit, change the level to 69
-add some lvl 69 items that have full damages, etc
-add 10k (Not sure if 20k is safe) Paragon levels
- (add your end game level 70 items as well if you want)
-restore save
-level up once
-???
-profit

JoshN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
easier, Create Gem of ease with additional attributes and random low level 6 affix weap create all armor if wanted + ancient stats =D

xRemy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might be able to use something like sys-netcheat if you're savvy enough with memory editing.

SpartanG01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
easier, Create Gem of ease with additional attributes and random low level 6 affix weap create all armor if wanted + ancient stats =D
Gem of Ease starts out at level 0 and requires a weapon with a socket which you can't find or create before like level 20. You also can't create a low level 6 affix weapon because the level requirement in game will be high. Using high values for affixes also forces a high required level.

In fact I haven't found a way to generate anything that can be equipped by a character that will allow you to raise their stats above what would be "normal" for their level aside from the free legendary blizzard ring. You can edit that to whatever you want because it's legendary affix is that it's level requirement is 1, however you can't add affixes to it, and it's a ring so you can't really get much out of it except for some main stat and life.

JoshN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um.

At rank 25, it also reduces character level requirement of the item it is socketed into to 1..

Sooo, create the weapon and gem. level it to whatever level your heart desires and put into weapon..

I literally have done this from level 1 using an item editor but ok.

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
um.

At rank 25, it also reduces character level requirement of the item it is socketed into to 1..

Sooo, create the weapon and gem. level it to whatever level your heart desires and put into weapon..

^This. Sorry I didn't explain what I meant well enough. He explained it better. There's an editor capable of doing exactly this.

SpartanG01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um.

So excuse my ignorance but doesn't that require you run ~20 Greater Rifts with the gem equipped on a level 70 character to do? Doesn't this defeat the purpose?

If there is an editor that can change the level of that gem without doing the GRifts it's not something I've come across before... I'll see if I can find one. The only editors I've found were the one in this thread and a much more simple version that can editor like gold, level, paragon that kind of thing. I've not found a detailed item editor...

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
So excuse my ignorance but doesn't that require you run ~20 Greater Rifts with the gem equipped on a level 70 character to do? Doesn't this defeat the purpose?

If there is an editor that can change the level of that gem without doing the GRifts it's not something I've come across before... I'll see if I can find one. The only editors I've found were the one in this thread and a much more simple version that can editor like gold, level, paragon that kind of thing. I've not found a detailed item editor...
Lemme try and find the other thread that talks about the editor, the editor itself is an outside link so I can't link it to you (I think). Or give me a dm and I'll help you find the editor.

Magnus Hydra

It’s rare for me to be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walk Through Walls = yes
Infinite Resources = yes
cross character abilities = yes
How? SXOS cheat system or the other programs out there that let u edit the memory. No one has released a code for that yet, but to answer your question yes it is possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...