gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sooooooo..... I REALLY WANT D3 but it not out so i wanted to know if anyone wants to play D2 on a private server with me or on Hamachi? just reply to this thread or pm em
biggrin.gif

Edit: Sorry i forgot to add if anyone know a good private server could you give me the ip id be greatfuk

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Personally I think Diablo is just grinding and not that fun after playing it a couple of hours, but I can't ignore the fact that I've played it for so many hours.

*Puts on flamesuit*

On-topic: Sorry, I don't feel like playing it since it's very addictive

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried playing Diablo II and its just not the same as it was back then. : / Even though me and my friends beat the game. We played LAN.

PS: Quick look on google you can find some private servers.

Jota.Ce

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it's still an AMAZING game when played on battle.net or with some friends on a LAN.
toot.gif

Although after finishing the game so many times, single-player has lost its charm and I find it completely boring.
And for those who say that the game is very repetitive: it is! But it's even more addictive
tongue.gif

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
Why private and not B.net?

I started playing again too (albeit, I never really got into it, but currently for a lv 29 trapsin). I swear you can pick up D2 & LoD for £5 online.

..and I only just realised you can assign keys to skills haha.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing the Eastern Sun mod and it's currently the only time I managed to beat the game three times in a row (Winter Fury/Arctic Blast Druid for the win!) for every difficulty with the same character.

Download it today! It won't bust your current D2 install (as it installs to its own folder) but you won't be able to use your current D2 characters with it. That said, you're able to freely reallocate skill points and you can redo your stats too (though not in-game).

Bigger (shared!) stash, inventory, fully-equippable hirelings, and it's fairly challenging too. I realize that a lot of the features are from PlugY which revolutionized D2 for me, but still...it's the one I've played the most. >P

http://homepage3.nifty.com/miyoshino/es/es3top.htm
For the latest version.
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?D2%20Links
For general info and so on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)