Diablo 2

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by gov78, Jul 4, 2008.

Jul 4, 2008

Diablo 2 by gov78 at 9:44 PM (1,025 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. gov78
    OP

Member gov78 Ha made you Look

United Kingdom
    Sooooooo..... I REALLY WANT D3 but it not out so i wanted to know if anyone wants to play D2 on a private server with me or on Hamachi? just reply to this thread or pm em [​IMG].

Edit: Sorry i forgot to add if anyone know a good private server could you give me the ip id be greatfuk

2. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    Personally I think Diablo is just grinding and not that fun after playing it a couple of hours, but I can't ignore the fact that I've played it for so many hours.

*Puts on flamesuit*

Warning: Spoilers inside!

3. Da Foxx

Member Da Foxx GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I've tried playing Diablo II and its just not the same as it was back then. : / Even though me and my friends beat the game. We played LAN.

PS: Quick look on google you can find some private servers.

4. Jota.Ce

Newcomer Jota.Ce Member

Portugal
    I think it's still an AMAZING game when played on battle.net or with some friends on a LAN. [​IMG]
    Although after finishing the game so many times, single-player has lost its charm and I find it completely boring.
    And for those who say that the game is very repetitive: it is! But it's even more addictive [​IMG]

5. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    I have et to finish that game =(
    I currently don't have a PC either

6. Rehehelly

Member Rehehelly GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Why private and not B.net?

I started playing again too (albeit, I never really got into it, but currently for a lv 29 trapsin). I swear you can pick up D2 & LoD for £5 online.

..and I only just realised you can assign keys to skills haha.

7. Hyperlisk_

Member Hyperlisk_ GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just got back in it and I'm re-addicted [​IMG] SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEE

8. Doomsday Forte

Member Doomsday Forte GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I've been playing the Eastern Sun mod and it's currently the only time I managed to beat the game three times in a row (Winter Fury/Arctic Blast Druid for the win!) for every difficulty with the same character.

Download it today! It won't bust your current D2 install (as it installs to its own folder) but you won't be able to use your current D2 characters with it. That said, you're able to freely reallocate skill points and you can redo your stats too (though not in-game).

Bigger (shared!) stash, inventory, fully-equippable hirelings, and it's fairly challenging too. I realize that a lot of the features are from PlugY which revolutionized D2 for me, but still...it's the one I've played the most. >P

http://homepage3.nifty.com/miyoshino/es/es3top.htm
    For the latest version.
    http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?D2%20Links
    For general info and so on.