Diablo 1 .cue file not working

jarjayes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently downloaded a .cue + .iso files for Diablo 1, and I've mounted them with Daemon Tools Lite. both files are configured to 16 bit, and run just fine until after the Blizzard logo disappears. once it does, the entire screen remains black. there's audio but no visuals. any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: I was able to play Diablo 1 through DevilutionX! Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond to this thread

Last edited by jarjayes, , Reason: Link removed, please don't link to warez sites

jarjayes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can open a cue file with notepad++. it could be a multi bin file or something.
might be, i'm not sure. here's a screenshot of the file in notepad

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 163

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard of an iso and a cue file together. afaik, technically, you don't even need the cue file if it's a single file. have you tried mounting just the iso?

jarjayes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard of an iso and a cue file together. afaik, technically, you don't even need the cue file if it's a single file. have you tried mounting just the iso?
yes, I've mounted the .iso file and it gets to the same point before going completely blank. I've tried mounting it using CloneDrive too, but it's not working out either

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Reactions: Alexander1970

jarjayes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all