Gaming Devil Children: Ice Book

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm honestly very confused about this game. I know its the sequel to demikids Dark and I also know that KaioShin, Kingcom and Tom from The Rom Hacking Arie are working on a patch for it but I don't understand why when i search it in google images only 1 pic comes up, or when I search it in google web it only leads too the rom hacking arie site. Is it even a real game and what system is it for DS or GBA?

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. This is really weird I can't seem to find a rom for it anywhere. Has the game actually been released yet?

shinnyuuya

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
clegion said:
probably it's gotta be somewhere on the net, indonesian has this special site to download things like this though

you're joking me? i found this game somewhere outside from indonesian. i don't think there's any on indonesian.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I found it but it was under the tittle Shin Megami Tensei -Devil Children 2 - Hi no Sho, which was sort of weird. Now I just need a flashcart that can work on the dsi and play gba games. Which one do u guys think is the best for gba games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But instead, advertising cheap turntable styluses that claim to reduce hiss and noise.